Clarian Health, Facing Audit, To Sell $350M of New Money
- Clarian floats $450M plan. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s plans to sell up to $450 million in bonds to bankroll a slate of hospital renovation, construction and technology-related projects in Indiana. Proposed spending in various hospitals; Potential hospital construction projects under discussion.
- Clarian's Call for Bonds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30880, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s issuance of 450 million of variable-rate revenue bonds. Purpose of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds; Bond counsel.
- Indy hospitals, others join plans. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p3
Reports that Clarian Health and Community Hospital Indiana are launching a statewide managed care organization with two other Indiana hospital systems. Partnership with Parkview Health System and Deaconess Hospital; Number of HealthCare Group's combined members; Expected decline of costs for...
- Clarian Doubles Its Debt With $400M Sale and Two Swaps. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p30
Clarian Health Partners Inc. are expected to introduce their planned $500 million bond issuance, a deal that will include two swaps to fixed rate as part of a $1 billion capital plan for the largest health system in Indianapolis. The $400 million sale, which is being done through the Indiana...
- Indiana's Clarian Health Plans Refunding Despite Downgrades. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p3
Reports on the plans of the Clarian Health Partners Inc. to bring a refunding deal to market in October 2005 in Indiana. Identification of debt issuers; Significant of the plan to the company's portfolio; Rates of the bonds.
- Indiana's Clarian Readies $325M Plain Vanilla Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p1
This article presents information on an announcement regarding the largest health care deal by the Indiana Health and Educational Facility Financing Authority in Indiana. This deal will come into being with the selling of $325 million of revenue bonds by the Health and Educational Facility...
- Clarian's Expansion Plans. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p31
The article reports on the final agreement between Clarian Health Partners and Arnett Health System to build a 180 million dollar hospital in Lafayette, Indiana. Clarian sold bonds for the project through the Indiana Health and Educational Facility Financing Authority. Moody's Investors Service,...
- Internal Revenue Service Audits Clarian's 1996 Acquisition Financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p5
Reports on the United States Internal Revenue Service's auditing of Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s 1996 acquisition financing. Bonds issued on behalf of the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority.
- Clarian to Convert $701M of ARS into VRDBs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32878, p1
The article reports that Clarian Health Partners Inc. is converting insured auction-rate securities of up to $701m into weekly variable-rate demand bonds. These bonds will be supported by standby bond purchase agreements and letters of credit. The securities will have insurance from Financial...