Hefty Toll-Road Issuance Seen on Austin's Horizon
- 'Something for Everyone' in TTA's $2.2B Inaugural Offering. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p23
Reports the debt sale of Turnpike Authority to finance a turnpike system in Texas. Financial assistance for the turnpike system; Improvements of credit quality; Provision of fixed rate for revenue bonds.
- Texas Turnpike Authority Closes Its $2.2 Billion Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31445, p3
Reports the completion of a debt sale by the Texas Turnpike Authority. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Issuance of financial assistance for the deal by the federal government.
- Salomon Smith Barney Wins Top Texas Turnpike Authority Job. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p4
Reports on the plan of the Texas Turnpike Authority to issue bonds for toll road projects. Hiring of Salomon Smith Barney as a senior manager; Structure of the bond issue.
- Texas to Sell $2.2 Billion For Highways. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31415, p1
Reports the sale of toll revenue bonds and notes of Texas Turnpike Authority. Issuance of debt for highway construction; Amount of general obligation commercial paper program to finance projects in the colonias; Extension of state Highway 45.
- Texas DOT pushing for amendment allowing grants to toll road agency. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;01/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30563, p4
Reports on the proposal of a constitutional amendment that would help the Texas Turnpike Authority (TTA) fund more bond-financed toll roads. Plan to allow the Department of Transportation to make grants to the TTA rather than loans, in order to free up fund for proposed TTA projects; Limitation...
- Texas Taps Into TIFIA. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p1
Reports the loan secured by the Texas Turnpike Authority into the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act in Texas. Provision of public and private sponsors credit assistance and loans; Statement of Fitch Ratings analyst William Streeter; Proceeds from the debt sale.
- Issuers Stay On Hot Pace In August. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p1
Focuses on the long-term municipal bond markets in Texas. Source of information according to Thompson Financial Securities Data; Sale of 2 billion dollars in bonds and notes to fund highway by Texas Turnpike Authority; Reduction on bond issuance from 461ï¿½412.
- TTA ponders financing techniques for next year's projects. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p28
Reports on the Texas Turnpike Authority's plan to sell bond issues to finance its projects. Plans for construction projects in the Austin area; Authority's preparation of revenue estimates; Creation of a list of consortiums.
- Texas to build $1-billion, 26.5-mile toll highway. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/15/96, Vol. 236 Issue 2, p22
Reports that the Texas Turnpike Authority is breathing life into a toll highway project proposed 30 years ago by the state Dept. of Transportation. President George Bush Highway to be partly funded with a loan emanating from legislation enacted during the Bush administration.