- N.Y. Gets a Helping Hand. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p1
Reports the completion of the city recovery note sale through the Transitional Finance Authority in New York, New York. Rating of the long-term general bond sale; Initial price of the notes; Taxable equivalent yield of the notes.
- Muni Prices Close Mostly Steady As NYC TFA Prices for Retail. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds closed steady to slightly weaker on Monday, traders said, with yields unchanged to one basis point stronger. In the primary, market attention turned to New York City, where retail orders were taken for a second day on the Transitional Finance Authority's $750...
- NYC TFA on Tap as Deals Wind Down. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p16
The article reports on the March 5, 2015 schedule of the institutional pricing of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's bond deal. Topics include the pricing for retail given to the TFA's future tax secured tax-exempt subordinate bonds, Fiscal 2015 Series C, the 2016 maturity...
- N.Y.C. Rushes Bonds to Market As Offerings Crowd Calendar. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p1
Reports that New York city officials will sell $ 300 million of bonds on or about May 22, 2003 to finance projects for the New York City court system. Ratings of the bonds according to Moody's Investors Service; Representation of the Transitional Finance Authority's effort to enter into the...
- N.Y.C. Speeds Up Two TFA Deals To Sidestep Rush of State Paper. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p1
Focuses on plans of the New York City, New York Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to sell bonds under its deals with various government bodies. Details of bonds that will be sold by TFA; Ratings of bonds sold by TFA; Government authorities whose bonds will be sold by TFA.
- New York's Supply Shortage Should Make TFA Deal a Hit. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p7
Reports the projections for an optimistic municipal market in the U.S. Statement regarding the revenue bond offering of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority by managing director Mike Pietronico; Interest of investors on the revenue bonds of the Authority; Credit rating for the...
- TFA Offers BARBs, QZABs. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the issuance of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's 650 million dollars worth of new-money building aid revenue bonds in 2011.
- TFA Does Private Placements. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p9
The article reports on 100 million dollars of variable-rate bonds sold by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TSA) to Wells Fargo NA, which is considered as the TFA's first direct private placement.
- Taxpayer files argument to exclude N.Y.C., TFA from lawsuit. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p3
Focuses on New York resident Robert Schulz's argument that New York City and the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) should not be included as defendants in his lawsuit against the constitutionality of TFA. City's claims that it needs the TFA in order to avert a financing crisis; Abrogation of...