AIG Taps Taylor As Research VP
- AIG GLOBAL INVESTMENT GROUP. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30987, p9
Announces the retirement of Richard Thompson, managing director of AIG Global Investment Group's property and casualty accounts. Thompson's career achievements.
- New Managers, Go Away, Return Another Day. Pyburn, Allison // High Yield Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p4
The article highlights the increase of CLO managers. Steven Oh, a managing director at AIG Global Investment Corp., noted this development among CLO managers. According to Robert Radziul, a director at Standard & Poor's, 57 new members entered the market in 2004 and 2005 alone. One investor...
- INVESTING PARTNER. // Pensions & Investments;2/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p22
The article presents an interview with Win Neuger, chairman and chief executive officer of AIG Global Investment Group Inc. When Neuger was hired as chief investment officer of American International Group Inc. in 1995, his mandate was to create a money management arm that would manage assets...
- Buyside Survey: Project Investments Begin Rise From Power Industry Meltdown. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p3
Focuses on the condition of project investments in the finance market. Transition of the utility sector from contract-based market to merchant market; Increase in project finance issuance; Total amount of investments made by AIG Global Investment Corp. for 2004.
- Relaxed Ownership Rules Increase Interest In China Stock Market. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the joint control won by U.S. investment managers AIG and Amvescap PLC unit Invesco over their Chinese fund management firms as of August 29, 2005. Increase in the stake of AIG Global Investment Corp. in AIG-Huatai; Event in the Chinese economy that enabled the rise in stakes;...
- AIG pins hopes on alternatives to boost institutional
business. Seeder, Benjamin // Pensions & Investments;11/24/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p14
AIG Global Investment Group Inc. is looking at alternative investments as a way to get its foot in the door with U.S. and European institutional investors. AIG Global, which is still digesting its American General Inc. acquisition of two years ago, has no current plans to buy any money...
- AIG Corporate PP Team Re-Organizes, Looks For New Blood. C. G. // Private Placement Letter;7/23/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p7
The article reports on the reorganization of AIG Global Investment Group in the U.S. AIG's corporate private placement team has reorganized its analysts along industry lines and is looking to hire three new members. The change effectively means that specific analysts have been assigned to focus...
- Stretch task. Bennett, David // Contract Journal;3/26/2003, Vol. 417 Issue 6419, p20
Focuses on the AIG Global building constructed by John Mowlem and Company using post-tensioned concrete in London, England. Details of the construction project; Information on the post-tensioned concrete; Challenges in the project.
- Holding the line. // Budapest Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p12
Presents an interview with Craig Butcher, director of investment company AIG Global Investment CEE. Investment in Vivendi Telecom Hungary Rt; Business opportunities in Hungary; Predictions for business deals in 2003.