- Adelphia and WorldCom Corner US, European Markets. // High Yield Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p4
Reports the marketing performance of Adelphia in the U.S. Failure to make the coupon payment on its bonds; Focus of high yield market on Adelphia and WorldCom; Effects of trade disclosure on bonds.
- Bonds best buy, say TAA managers. Philip, Christine // Pensions & Investments;7/25/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the increase in domestic rates of bonds in the United States in the first half of 1994. Underperfromance of the domestic stock market; Use of bonds as an opportunistic vehicle in the three-way asset allocation model; Correlation between the increase in interest rates and and a...
- A major sea change. Prechter Jr, Robert R. . // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan1995, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on what the wave patterns in stock and bond markets say about the state of the economy in 1995. Expectations in 1995 and beyond; Argument on the Wave Principle; Price relationships; Bond waves; Magnitude of a future financial calamity. INSET: Fibonacci explained..
- Domestic rankings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p27
Presents statistical information on domestic bonds rankings on the stock market in the United States, as reported on July 6, 1998. Information on convertible preferred stock; Common stock performance; Details on initial public offerings.
- International rankings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p38
Presents statistical information on international bond rankings performance on the stock market in the United States, as reported on July 6, 1998. Details on public eurobonds; Performance of the international debt; Fixed rate of the United States dollar-denominated public eurobonds; Information...
- Munis Little Changed, But Selectivity, Treasury Gains Help to Firm Up Tone. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31020, p2
Reports developments concerning the stock market in the United States as of November 2000. Details on the highway revenue bonds of Indiana Transportation Finance Authority; Information on the school district bonds of A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Interest cost for the commonwealth mortgage bonds of...
- Europe, Japan show investment promise. // Pensions & Investments;12/23/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p3
Presents a question and answer on the outlook for the global economy in 1997. Predictions of the United States' stock market; Expectation that bonds will do well in the first half of the year; Examination of the growth prospects in Europe.
- Defective Defenses. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p134
Deals with the status of stock market in the United States (US) during 1998. Percentage drop in large-cap domestic stocks; Performance of US Treasury bonds during the same period; Details on other types of bonds; Best defense against a drop in the stock market.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Peacock, Wayne; McDonald, Michael; Vekshin, Alison; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p33
Reports developments related to bond issue in the U.S. as of March 2002. Approval of the state general obligation funds; Fluctuation in the equities markets; Use of the collateralized multifamily housing revenue bonds.