Philadelphia City Council OKs $45M Loan for Gas Works
- Cash Flow Lending - What A Difference A Year Makes! (Banking Lessons For 2001 And Beyond. Pillsbury, Ceil; Pillsbury, Roger // Journal of Applied Business Research;Fall2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
This paper examines the cash flow lending practices that became prevalent in the marketplace during the late 1990s and early 2000. That time frame witnessed bankers significantly deviating from historical lending models which resulted in a marked increase in risk. The detrimental effects of...
- Early Warning Signs of Trouble. Katz, Robert D. // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p8
Presents tips for lenders on diagnosing the early warning signs of trouble involving special classified loans. Questions on the status of the tax returns; Analysis of the trade payables aging; Cash flow management techniques.
- No more procrastinating, follow these financial tips for the New Year. Vaccai-Yess, Robin // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/14/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p20
Provides financial tips for the year 2002. Control of cash flows; Establishment of emergency funds; Use of home equity loans.
- Collateral lessons. Clarke, Peter S. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov87, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p68
Focuses on the impact of asset-based lending on monitoring of collateral for secured loans in the U.S. Decrease of earnings and internal operating cash flow; Availability of debtor accounts; Improvement of the marketing strategy on banking institution.
- Massachusetts restoring cash-flow borrowing capacity. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p4
Reports on the efforts of Massachusetts in restoring its cash-flow borrowing capacity. Finalization of two lines of credit; Creation of a buffer for spotty revenue flows.
- Cash-flow financing gains currency. Jepsen, Cara // Crain's Chicago Business;10/13/97, Vol. 20 Issue 41, pSB14
Reports that since 1992 the cash flow has become an increasingly important factor in banks' evaluation of commercial-lending customers. Reference to a deal made by Wally Cornett's WGC Enterprises in 1992; How non-asset-based funding could help small service firms; Comparison of banking in 1992...
- Cash is king so manage your cash low. // Asian Pacific Post;10/30/2014, pAP18
The article shows an advisory in handling cash flow and mentions tips including discussing discounts with suppliers, promote incentives to customers for encouraging them to pay early, and acquiring a loan or lease to support big capital purchases.
- Market Grumbles About Ferrellgas. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p12
Reports the pricing of loans of Ferrellgas Partners and Jefferson Smurfit in the U.S. Availability of cash; Stability of the cash flow; Assessment of the interest rates.
- Mexican Mortgage Market Ready to Securitize More Real Estate Loans. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Presents several characteristics of the mortgage market in Mexico. Indication of loan's high annual percentage rates; Prepayment of mortgages; Analysis of cash flow.