High Yields Slow Dance
- Harrisburg Set to Skip $5.3M of GO Bond Payments. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p7
The article reports on the statement of David Unkovic, the state-appointed receiver for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, regarding the decision of the city to skip general obligation (GO) bond payments for 1997 Series D bonds and 1997 Series F to main sufficiency of cash-flow.
- Looking for Income? Consider Premium Bonds. // Munday Courier (TX);3/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p3
The article focuses on the premium bonds which can be use to boost cash flow by being familiar with the interest rates and bond's price.
- How Will Bonds Perform in an Uncertain Market? Hingston, Roy // Community Banker;Jan2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
Discusses the ways a bond performs in a market in the United States. Assumption of the normal yield curve level; Worth of a security at the end of a three-year plan; Caution on cash flow re-investment process.
- Bolstering Cash Flow With Strategic Revenue Management. O'Connor, Robert // Business Credit;Sep2002, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the automation and optimization of processes already in existence in software, content, Internet and other technology firms, by revenue management. Processes involved in the quote, bid or contract; Elements that mold revenue management; Challenges in the establishment of revenue...
- Illinois Readies a $1B Ran Issue, To Be Followed by $400M of GOs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p36
Reports the marketing of revenue anticipation certificates and general obligation bonds in Illinois. Answer to the cash flow needs of the state; Prevention of hardship for state vendors; Utilization of the proceeds for income tax refunds.
- If Money Not Be Thy Servant, It Be Thy Master. Miller, Matthew // U.S. Banker;May2003, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the business growth of the church bond companies in the U.S. Evaluation of the cash flow of the congregation; Investment of the firm in faith-based business; Development of community banking and finance.
- Long Beach, N.Y., to Issue Cash-Flow Notes. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33731, p8
The article reports that Long Beach in New York is planning to issue five million dollars of cash-flow notes in the last week of June 2012, after receiving confirmation of its Baa3 rating.
- Loan Funds Take in $826.5M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p31
The article reports that cash flows into leveraged loan funds totaled 826.5 million U.S. dollars, which was higher compared with high yield bond funds in the U.S. in the week of May 6, 2013.
- Cambria Co., PA., Off S & P Watch. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p2
Reports on the general obligation bond rating for Cambria County, Pennsylvania. Volatility of the financial position; Escalation of the annual cash flow borrowing.