Kirkpatrick Picked For Colorado Trust
- Bigelow & Co. to Sell Public Finance Group to Kirkpatrick Pettis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p4
Reports that Denver-based Bigelow & Co. has agreed to sell its public finance assets to Omaha-based Kirkpatrick Pettis. Effect on the members of Bigelow's public finance group; Nationwide manager rankings of Bigelow and Kirkpatrick.
- D.A. Davidson Renames Kirkpatrick Pettis Unit. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p4
The article discusses the renaming of Kirkpatrick Pettis Unit to D.A. Davidson & Co., as a final step in integrating the Kirkpatrick Pettis, a Colorado and Nebraska-based fixed-income broker-dealer and investment advisory firm, into the D.A. Davidson platform following the merger of the two...
- D.A. Davidson Takes Charge of Kirkpatrick Pettis Assets. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p6
The article reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. finished acquiring the assets of the Kirkpatrick Pettis family of companies, a fixed-income broker-dealer and investment advisor based in Denver and Omaha. D.A. Davidson's fixed-income capital markets group provides public finance banking and advisory...
- Omaha Seeks Underwriters to Handle Arena, Convention Center Deal. Wisniewski, Mark // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p3
Reports that Omaha, Nebraska has launched a selection process for underwriters on a general obligation issue to fund construction of a convention center and sports arena. Specifics of the debt issue; Requirements from underwriters; Selection of Kirkpatrick Pettis as one of the senior managers.
- Orlando Office Gives Kirkpatrick Pettis a Florida Foothold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports that securities broker and dealer Kirkpatrick Pettis has opened an office in Orlando, Florida, that will focus on underwriting, trading and selling of municipal and other securities. Public finance activities of the firm in 2001; Reason for the opening of office in Orlando according to...
- Standard & Poor's Puts Colorado Charter School on Positive CreditWatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p30
Reports the outstanding charter school revenue bonds issued for the Renaissance Charter School in Parker, Colorado. Management of the sale by Kirk-patrick Pettis & Co.; Offertory of Douglas County School District RE-1 on conversion from charter school to magnet school; Plans of consolidation...
- Kirkpatrick to Sell $57 Million of Colorado Bonds Via New Web Site. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30954, p7
Reports that Kirkpatrick Pettis' Denver, Colorado office is establishing an electronic underwriting presence in an effort to give the state issuers another format for doing competitive bond sales. Value of bonds that the firm will sell for the Arapahoe County Building Corp.; Benefits that...
- Kirkpatrick names new branch manager. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p26
Reports on Kirkpatrick Pettis' appointment of David R. Andersen as branch office manager for private client services. Andersen's responsibilities; Appointment of Kirkpatrick chairman Peter Lahti as a director-at-large for the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce; Andersen's career history.
- Omaha readies $27.5 million GO sale, its largest in years. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30514, p4
Focuses on the sale of a triple-A rated bond issue from Omaha, Nebraska. Recruitment of Kirkpatrick Pettis to oversee the deal; Investors' reaction to the sale.