Clinton Approves Kansas-Missouri District With Issuing Power
- Metropolitan Areas to Reap Benefits of Texas Mobility Fund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p5
Reports on the Texas Transportation Commission's approval of a plan giving metropolitan areas top priority for disbursements from the Texas Mobility Fund. Transportation bond issue that could result from the move; Transportation-related fees approved by state lawmakers to finance the mobility...
- Date set for Washington airports' refunding. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p3
Announces that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is planning to sell revenue refunding bonds in April 22, 1999. Value and structure of the bonds; Companies that will handle the transaction.
- Texas Transportation Commission OKs $21.5B Statewide Mobility Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p44
Reports on the Texas Transportation Commission's approval of a statewide mobility plan that, using bonds and cash financing, will speed up the timetable for transportation projects. Mobility plans presented by major metropolitan areas of the state; Plans to speed up highway, aviation and public...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31405, p31
Reports developments of bonds as of June 2002 in the U.S. Cancellation of program to wire public schools for broadband Internet connections; Ways to improve U.S. states financial position; Challenges of public school teachers on the raise of local tax.
- County Tax Pledge Bolsters Deal to Improve Detroit Airport. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p3
Reports that Wayne County, Michigan sold a mix of taxable and tax-exempt insured bonds to finance construction of a new hotel at Detroit-Wayne County Metropolitan Airport. Backing from a limited county tax pledge; Structure of the bonds.
- Income Trends. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr2003, p14
Focuses on the per capita income in the U.S. Concentration of higher income in metropolitan areas; Assessment of the poverty rates; Importance of economic composition and age distribution.
- Tax Proposals Under Consideration for Birmingham Stadium Complex. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p3
No abstract available.
- Officials Should Know What Buyers Look for in TIF Deals, Experts Say. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32504, p33
The article focuses on the factors to consider when looking at bonds sold by tax increment finance districts in Baltimore, Maryland. This issue has been discussed during the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Policy and Practice Symposium sponsored by the Council of Development Finance Agencies. Some...
- Oberstar Outlines His Vision. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;5/14/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33115, p1
The article reports on the plan of Representative James L. Oberstar, the U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman, to introduce a multi-year funding bill that will propose major programmatic changes in the Transportation Department. It states that a congestion-relief program with several...