Aquis Lands Health Care Contract
- Business Briefs. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p23
Presents news briefs pertaining to the wireless communications industry in the United States as of November 15, 1999. Includes the availability of Sprint PCS SCP-4000 dual-band, Internet-ready wireless phone by Sanyo; Aquis Communications Group Inc.'s merger with Intelispan Inc.
- Aquis to buy SourceOne paging. Brun, Antony // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p3
Reports on Aquis Communications Group Inc.'s plan to acquire bankrupt paging carrier SourceOne Wireless Inc. of Chicago, Illinois. Aquis' management agreement with SourceOne in August 1999; Aquis' bid for the carrier.
- Aquis, Verizon interconnect. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Aquis Communications Group Inc.'s signing of interconnection agreements with Verizon Communications encompassing nine states in the United States.
- Christiana slashes sepsis mortality rate. // Healthcare Benchmarks & Quality Improvement;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p52
The article features Christiana Care Health Services of Wilmington, Delaware. A recipient of the Ernest Codman Award from the Joint Commission, Christian reportedly reduced the mortality rate for patients with severe sepsis from 61.7% to 30.2%. Christiana's Sepsis Alert Program, its strategies...
- Latina community outreach in DE. // AHA News;2/7/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p7
The article discusses the activities of the Christiana Care Health System's Latina Outreach for Cancer Prevention program in 2014.
- Scoring fire risk for surgical patients. Mathias, Judith M. // OR Manager;Jan2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on the Surgical Fire Risk Assessment Score that the Christiana Care Health System in Newark, Delaware to its Patient Identification and Surgical Site documentation form. The move is aimed at raising awareness of fires in operating rooms to prevent patient injury. The...
- News Makers. // Health Management Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p34
This section offers health-related news briefs in the U.S. in 2008. The MicroMD PM system, together with the MicroMD CHC module from Henry Schein Medical Systems, have been deployed as the new practice management solutions at Midland Community Healthcare Services (MCHS). The Philips Consumer...
- CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;8/20/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p4
Several corrections to articles and topics related to healthcare are presented including "Trying to Compensate," in the July 30, 2006 issue and information on Christiana Care Health System.
- What Makes a Community Clinical Research Program Successful? Dempsey, Kandie // ONS Connect;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p5
The article discusses the success of the cancer research/community clinical oncology program (CCOP) at Christiana Care Health System in Newark, Delaware. According to Kandie Dempsey, director of the program, key factors for the success of their program include institutional support, a...