- LightSurf aims to ride visual messaging wave. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p14
Provides information on the picture-messaging market. Details of the infrastructure and technologies offered by LightSurf Technologies Inc. for picture-messaging services; Features of picture-capable phones; Benefits of using LightSurf's image platform; Background of the company.
- Will Picture Mail Deliver Wireless ARPUs? Borthick, Sandra L. // Business Communications Review;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the evolution of the wireless communication systems. Demand for the camera phones in Japan; Impact of the demand on the average revenues per users; Profits gained by LightSurf Technologies Inc. from picture mails.
- LIGHTSURF DEBUTS PLATFORM TO DELIVER WIRELESS IMAGING. // Imaging Update;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Announces that LightSurf Technologies, Inc. of Santa Cruz, California, a provider of technology, solutions and services for wireless digital media, has introduced the LightSurf Visual IntelligencePlatform.
- Motorola LightSurf release MMS product. // RCR Wireless News;3/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the Value Added Services media messaging service launched by Motorola Inc. and LightSurf Technologies Inc.
- Network Envy. Martinek, Marcia // Wireless Review;7/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p5
Comments on the communication network spying called competitive benchmarking done by wireless carriers to find out which network provides better service. Equipment needed when doing competitive benchmarking; How Agilent Technologies company conducts competitive benchmarking; Measurement of...
- Sensor conserves batteries and may target stray light. Jones-Bey, Hassaun A. // Laser Focus World;Aug2003, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on the development of an ambient-light sensor by engineers at Agilent Technologies Inc. in Palo Alto, California. Use of the sensor for cellular phone systems; Capability of the sensor to extend the battery life in handheld devices; Capacity of the device to adjust the level of...
- Test Platform Yields More Thorough RF Hardware Measurement. // Electronic Design;9/14/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p84
The article evaluates the Connected Solutions Workbench test platform from Agilent Technologies Inc. and offers information on its applications, test setups features, and radio frequency hardware measurements.
- Tester Exercises MIMO Receivers. Yu, Wilkie // Microwaves & RF;Nov2008, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p98
The article evaluates the N5106A PXB MIMO Receiver Tester from Agilent Technologies.
- Receivers simultaneously measure all RF bands. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p56
The article evaluates the W1314A measurement receiver platform from Agilent Technologies Inc.