Nakamura Moves Into Uncharted 3G Waters
- Brandweek people. Elkin, Tobi; Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;01/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p38
Presents news on the selection and appointment of executives of different industries in the United States. Appointment of Tom Murano as director of brand management at Matsushita Electric Corp. of America, parent company of Panasonic; Appointment of Jill Rahman as director of ethnic marketing...
- Ohtsubo To Lead Matsushita. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/27/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the appointment of Fumio Ohtsubo as president of Matsushita Electric Industrial. He is also a Matsushita managing director. He joined the company in 1971 and has led the consumer electronics business. He is credited with pushing Panasonic's market-leading plasma operations...
- CEATEC Put 'Ubiquitous' CE Products On Display. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/11/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p1
This article focuses on the CEATEC consumer electronic exhibition in Japan in September 2004. Voluminous could describe the event, where a plethora of new technologies and new products were put on display, many for the first time. The ubiquitous theme was highlighted by keynote speaker Kunio...
- The Tortoise Jumps the Hare. Fulford, Benjamin // Forbes Global;1/12/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p30
Profiles Kunio Nakamura, president of Matsushita Electric Industrial and 2003 businessman of the year of the "Forbes Global" magazine. Marketing strategy; Contributions to Matsushita; Career highlights. INSETS: Selling to a Tough Crowd in Japan;TV With a Brain.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.