Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: fatigue and dyspnea
- Development of a self-reported Chronic Respiratory Questionnaire (CRQ-SR). Williams, J. E. A.; Singh, S. J.; Sewell, L.; Guyatt, G. H.; Morgan, M. D. L. // Thorax;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p954
Background-The Chronic Respiratory Questionnaire (CRQ) is an established measure of health status for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been found to be reproducible and sensitive to change, but as an interviewer led questionnaire is very time consuming to administer. A study...
- Blue fingers linked with breathlessness. Kagen, Lawrence J. // Cortlandt Forum;6/25/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p78
Presents a case of blue fingers linked with breathlessness. Symptoms and physical findings; Differential diagnosis of diffuse interstitial pulmonary infiltrates.
- Case of the month #71. Arzoumanian, Yervant; Chartrand-Lefebvre, Carl; Gariepy, Gilles; Dansereau, Jacques Albert // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Dec99, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p424
Presents a medical case involving a 46-year-old man with dyspnea upon exertion. Patient's medical history; Physical examination that the patient underwent; Radiological findings.
- Pathophysiology of Dyspnea. Scano, G.; Ambrosino, N. // Lung;2002, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p131
- Aspirin. // Reactions Weekly;8/1/2013, Issue 1463, p11
The article presents a case study of a dyspnoea in a patient with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease which was treated with omalizumab.
- Clozapine. // Reactions Weekly;3/28/2009, Issue 1245, p13
The article describes the case of a 51-year-old woman who developed pulmonary embolism while being treated with clozapine. The woman developed dyspnoea, chest pain and a pulse oxygen saturation of 90 percent on room air and 95 percent on 3L oxygen after clozapine dosage had been titrated to...
- Antineoplastics. // Reactions Weekly;1/10/2009, Issue 1234, p9
The article describes the case of a 51-year-old man with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who received five courses of rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone (R-CHOP). The initially patient experienced mild dyspnoea. He was diagnosed with drug-induced pneumonitis and he...
- A ring in the heart. Butler, Thomas C.; Wall, Douglas; Hamilton-Craig, Christian // Heart;Dec2015, Vol. 101 Issue 24, p1953
The article presents a case study of a 39-year-old man who suffered from shortness of breath and whose echocardiography revealed severe RV dilation and tricuspid regurgitation.
- Bronchial cast formation associated with loss of immunoglobulin and calcium. Herzmann, C.; Jansen, V.; Lichey, J. // Thorax;Aug2008, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p754
The article focuses on bronchial cast formation in association with immunoglobulin and calcium loss. A Caucasian woman presented with dyspnoea and expectoration of phlegm, and had a history of recurrent respiratory infections. Bronchial cast formation have been described but the association with...