The meteorology of the human body
- Sitegeist. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p28
The article reviews several web sites, including the European Risk Observatory web site at http://riskobservatory.osha.europa.eu, the FUMSI (Find, Use, Manage, and Share Information) web site from FreePint Ltd. at http://www.fumsi.com, and the British Highways Agency web site at...
- Risk assessment resources. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p12
The article looks at several computer resources for risk assessment, including the web sites for the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EUOSHA) at http://osha.europa.eu/en/topics/riskassessment, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) at www.hse.gov.uk/risk, and the Royal Society for...
- Special Issue: Multiple Dimensions of Value in Information Systems. Briggs, Robert O.; Nunamaker, Jay F. // Journal of Management Information Systems;Spring2013, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p97
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including economic values related to service expansion of information technology product companies, the effect of sentiment in reposting microblogs, and credibility assessment systems.
- New Online Tool Calculates Risk of AMD Progression. // Review of Optometry;1/15/2012, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a study by Michael Klein and colleagues on the online tool that calculates the risks of having age-related macular degeneration.
- Risk Assessment: The Foundation for ERM. // Credit Union Management;Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p50
An excerpt from the website Vital Insight, located at www.vitalinsight.com, is presented.
- READER OFFER: What is your risk type? // Professional Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p5
The article offers information on the free online human risk factor assessment at www.psy-key.com by "Professional Engineering" (PE) and Psychological Consultancy Ltd.
- Internet-Based Tests Could Assist Screening for Dementia. Greb, Erik // Neurology Reviews;Nov2012, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p13
The article focuses on the Dementia Risk Assessment (DRA) and Cognitive Drug Research (CDR), Internet-based tests that may help in the screening of dementia. It cites various features of the DRA such as the risk factors of the responders, Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the...
- Furse ensure clients don't suffer unlucky strike. // Contract Journal;2010 ATLAS in Action Supplement, p20
The article offers information on the products and services offered by Furse, a subsidiary of Thomas & Betts Corp. which include the risk assessment software StrikeRisk and the publication of their second edition of "A Guide to BS EN 62305:2006 Protection Against Lightning." It is stated that...
- Secure Customer Data With Safe Email Practices. // Customers First;Dec2009, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the study conducted by software provider Intrusion Inc. about data risk assessments. It states that the intrusion risk assessment in email shows that there are personnel are frequently found sending data out. and the solution is to search from IT department on the best way...