- Status quo for health. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/12/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 10, pE653
The article reports on the implication of the changes of Prime Minister Stephen Harper's cabinet on health community in Canada.
- 3. THE ALBERTA PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA. Bunner, Paul // Avenue: Edmonton;Oct2013, p52
The article reports on the career of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who will have served nine years and nine months by October 2015, the expected date of the next federal election. It will be his fourth election and will be the sixth-longest serving prime minister in Canadian history....
- Election Aftermath. // Ontario Out of Doors;Dec2008, Vol. 40 Issue 10, special section p14
The article offers information on the recently concluded elections and formation of new government in Canada. With Prime Minister Stephen Harper, the Conservative Party of Canada has got the mandate to govern. On this occasion, Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH) congratulated the...
- Joe Clark could have been PM. Atkins, Michael // Northern Ontario Business;Jul2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p4
Comments on the electoral chances of the candidates running for the position of prime minister in the July 2004 Canadian federal elections. Apprehensions in supporting the political platform of Stephen Harper; Distrust towards the political platform of the four major parties. Political career of...
- The Election: embarrassing, agonizing and cold. Atkins, Michael // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2006, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
The article reflects on the election for Prime Minister in Canada. The author describes that he is despondent about the unending mediocrity and incompetence of Paul Martin and Stephen Harper as candidates. He states that what these two candidates say in the election doesn't matter and that the...
- Israeli-Canadians raise $2,000 to get pro-Israel prime minister re-elected. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/7/2015, p1
TORONTO (JTA) -- Canadians living in Israel have launched a crowdfunding campaign to re-elect the stridently pro-Israel Prime Minister Stephen Harper in this October's federal election in Canada.
- Harpreet Singh turns to politics. // Filipino Post;2/5/2015, p16
No abstract available.
- Canadian PM announces plans to expand museum. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;5/27/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 42, p4A
The article reports that Prime Minister Stephen Harper announces the 12 million dollars projects for the expansion of Niagara Falls History Museum in New York.
- Running on his record? // CCPA Monitor;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p2
The article discusses various report published within the issue, including the book "The Harper Record," which records the achievement of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and another one is Harper's record book on the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA) website.