- ICFF salutes top exhibitors. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p252
Reports on the presentation of the 2000 International Contemporary Furniture Fair Editors Awards in New York City. Categories and winners.
- Let's celebrate. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p30
Presents the Furniture Industry Awards honoring achievements in furniture design in Great Britain. Guest speakers; Recipients of awards.
- Tips of the trade. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p22
Surveys some of the judges for useful tips on how entrants to the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain, should put their best foot forward. Includes Phil Payne of Allied Carpets; Simon Foulkes of Coles of Bilston; James Jacobs of Courts.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2013, Issue 5825, p12
The article offers information related to furniture industry, including the launch of social media campaign in the Woodworking Industry Training Forum, the Good Design Award 2012 given to Bonaldo's Still table and Axo Light's Nafir lamp, and the 2% increase in the 2012 sale of Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Finalists in 16 categories vie for Pinnacle Awards. // Furniture/Today;7/11/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p20
The article focuses on finalists in 16 categories which vie for the 16th annual Pinnacle Awards to be held on October 24, 2011 in North Carolina. Included in the major collections category are Coastal Living Resort by Richard Schroeder, Denis Kissane and Gary Hokanson for Stanley Furniture Co....
- West Michigan NewCon Team Has A New Star. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p3
Reports on Grand Rapids, Michigan-based office furniture firm Izzydesign's receipt of an award at the 2001 Best of NeoCon furniture design competition. Izzydesign's plans to leverage the recognition generated by its winning of an award to attract business; Other award recipients.
- Design Guild Mark PROMOTING BRITISH DESIGNERS. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p10
The article offers information about the Design Guild Mark from the Furniture Makers' Company, which recognizes excellence in furniture design and increases industry awareness of the role of investment in design. Launched in 2008, the Design Guild Mark considers a product's materials and...
- WCFM announces Design Guild Marks. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p10
The article reports on the announcement of the Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers (WCFM) that eleven products will receive the Design Guild Mark in Great Britain in 2011.
- Finalists named for Pinnacle design awards. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the announcement of the finalists for the American Society of Furniture Designer's Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards which will be presented in October 2008. The finalists were categorized according to level, which include manufacturer, collection, and designer. Judges...