Weathering the storms
- Ducal will beat return to profit forecast. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Highlights the assurance made by Silentnight chairman Keith Ackroyd to shareholders that cabinet firm Ducal will return to profitability quicker than expected.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Sale u-turn on Stag. Gay, Alison; Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p3
The article focuses on the Silentnight Group's decision to rebrand Silentnight Furniture as Stag. The future of the Bows and Renaissance dining and occasional ranges, previously sold under the Ducal and Stag brands respectively, have also been decided with a sale to Mark Webster Furniture. Phil...
- Ducal caution. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p2
Reports on the overdue schedule on the production standards of Ducal as forewarned by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.