Landmark in plea for legal funding
- Landmark hunt for agency to take ...5m home furnishings brief. // Marketing Week;7/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p12
Reports that an advertising agency is being seeked by Landmark Home Furnishing company. Value of the advertising account; Number of warehouse stores the company has across the United Kingdom; Confirmation that the company is looking for an agency by means of managing director Karl Briant;...
- Landmark. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p10
Describes Landmark Home Furnishing's store in Watford, England, including its display of merchandise, product labeling and pricing as well as orderliness and staff deportment.
- Landmark stores returned. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p1
Reports the failure of BDO Stoy Hayward partner Andrew Pepper to sell the leasehold stores of Landmark Home Furnishings.
- Dorlands to rebrand 12 stores bought by Landmark in South. // Campaign;11/20/98, Issue 47, p4
Focuses on the move of the Bates Dorland company for extending its business with Landmark Home Furnishings by handling advertising for a group of stores acquired by the company in the south of England. Estimated value of the campaign; Purpose of rebranding the stores.
- Landmark appoints Dorlands to raise profile in South of England. Qassim, Ali // Campaign (UK);07/10/98, Issue 28, p2
States that the company, Bates Dorland secured an advertising brief from the Landmark Home Furnishings company. Identification of the other agency that bidded for the account; Details on the Bates' advertising brief; Comments from a Landmark spokesman.
- LAS VEGAS MARKET REMAINS SLUGGISH. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP12
The article reports on the slow growth of the retail market in Las Vegas, Nevada due to high unemployment and tight consumer spending which prevent any chance of economic recovery.
- Retailers thrive with speedy deliveries. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p32
- Same-stores up slightly in third week. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p30
Reports on retail sales in the U.S. during the third week of January 2003. Improvements in sales; Performance of various segments of the retail sector.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p2
Presents news items related to retail trade in the U.S. Appointment of Debbie Rowland as table linen buyer at Kohl's; decrease of the second quarter profits of Costco Wholesale.