The state is still in the bedrooms of the nation: The control and regulation of sexuality in Canadian criminal law
- Constitutional Law. // California Law Review;Nov69, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1257
Describes legislative guidelines on obscenity in the United States illustrated in the case 'Stanley v. Georgia'. Examination of the evolution of first amendment obscenity doctrine; Discussion of the impact of the case on the doctrine; Analysis of arguments advanced to justify censorship of...
- California lawyers call for repeal of sex laws. // Advocate;10/10/73, Issue 122, p5
Reports on the endorsed repeal of state sex laws in California. Approval of alternate legislation; Laws that are included in the repeal.
- Consent bill not dead, says author. // Advocate;10/10/73, Issue 122, p20
Reports on the status of the adult sex act bill in San Francisco, California. Endorsement of the bill; Closing date of the bill; Chances for the bill's approval.
- Sexual and Textual Indeterminacy: Eighteenth-Century English Representations of Sapphism. Craft-Fairchild, Catherine // Journal of the History of Sexuality;Sep2006, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p408
This article presents a perspective on the work of the 18th century authors on sexual and textual indeterminacy. The authors own terminology participates in the very discursive instability he is attempting to represent. Concentrating on eighteenth-century works as sites of unresolved linguistic...
- Obscenity: Head-in-sand laws stay. Jackson, Ed // Advocate;12/8/71, Issue 74, p29
Part IV. Presents a draft of the proposed California Criminal Law. Practice of trafficking in obscenity; Defense of police entrapment; Attempt of discouraging police misconduct.
- Ð¡ÐµÐºÑÑƒÐ°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð¾Ðµ Ð¿Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ Ð³Ñ€ÑƒÐ¿Ð¿ Ñ€Ð¸ÑÐºÐ° ÐºÐ°Ðº Ð²Ð¾Ð·Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð½Ñ‹Ð¹ Ñ„Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð¾Ñ€ Ñ€Ð°ÑÐ¿Ñ€Ð¾ÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð°Ð½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð’Ð˜Ð§-Ð¸Ð½Ñ„ÐµÐºÑ†Ð¸Ð¸ Ð² Ð¡Ð²ÐµÑ€Ð´Ð»Ð¾Ð²ÑÐºÐ¾Ð¹ Ð¾Ð±Ð»Ð°ÑÑ‚Ð¸ ПОДЫМОВА, А. С. // Klinicheskaya Dermatologia I Venerologia;2016, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
The Sverdlovsk region is among the leaders in HIV prevalence in Russia. There are three groups vulnerable to HIV: people who inject drugs (PWID); men who have sex with men (MSM), and Â«sex workersÂ» (SW). We assessed the potential of infection transmission to the general population,...
- Hets get relief at 16; Gays have 2-year wait. Jackson, Ed // Advocate;12/27/71, Issue 71, p12
Comments on the proposed revision package for the Penal Code in California. Legality of specific sexual acts for consenting adults under the revised proposal; Acceptability of the designation on the normal sexual foreplay of many heterosexuals; Disagreement with the proposed revisions relating...
- Brown Bill May Get Hearing This Month. // Advocate;May1969, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p9
Reports that the Assembly Criminal Procedures Committee will be considering Assembly Bill 734, the measure that will remove sex acts between consenting adults from California's criminal laws.
- Puritans triumph still! Jackson, Ed // Advocate;11/24/71, Issue 73, p25
Part III. Focuses on the proposal to replace the Penal Code of California. Decision of the staff of the Joint Legislative Committee for Revision of the Penal Code to take the specific sexual acts of consenting adults out of the realm of legal concern; Definition of sexual intercourse, deviant...