- Bullies and Victims: A Primer for Parents. ROBISON, KATHY // Communique (0164775X);2012, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p25
The article offers information on bullying behavior and its consequences, which is a significant problem during childhood and adolescence. It describes the various types of bullying including verbal aggression, nonverbal aggression, and indirect bullying and characteristic of the bullies. It...
- Cyber-bullying. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;12/09/2013, Issue 110, p31
The article reports that Northern Ireland Member of Parliament David Simpson has focused on cyber-bullying and its consequences on children and young people, during the House of Commons Opposition Day debate in Great Britain on December 3, 2013. He focuses on the implementation of a legislation...
- Researchers Look for Ways to Curb 'Mean Girls' and Gossip. Sparks, Sarah D. // Education Week;2/2/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p8
The article addresses the role of education researchers in finding ways to prevent relational aggression and other forms of bullying in U.S. schools. It addresses the psychological impact of gossip, social isolation, and social manipulation on victims of bullying. Other topics include...
- Bullying, Cyberbullying and Female to Female Aggression Empowering students to be part of the solution. Bohr, Maryanne; Murray, Kristen; Anderson, Rebecca; Henson, Liz; Murphy, Marie; Amr, Fatima // Connect: Supporting Student Participation;10/1/2013, Issue 203, p3
The article offers information on the three events hosted by the Priority Schools Programs (PSP) Student Voice of South Western Sydney in New South Wales in August 2013 that empower students to take part in bullying issues. On August 15, girls aged 15 years old and above discussed female to...
- Legal Issues and Challenges Involved in Cyber World Business. Bhatambrekar, Shubhangi Sunil // Proceedings of the European Conference on Informations Warfare &;2010, p345
The exponential growth of the Internet and online activity raise a number of cyber world business issues and legal questions. The power of the Web to reach the world carries with it a variety of legal issues, often related to intellectual property concerns, copyright, trademark, privacy and...
- "We are the Solution". Morais, Carmen; Porter, Alex // Scholastic Choices;Apr/May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p8
The article presents information on bullying at school.
- Are we too mean? Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);10/18/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 42, p2
The article offers the author's insights on mean people and bullying in schools.
- Ask a Girl. // New Moon;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p10
No abstract available.
- FACELESS BULLIES: LEGISLATIVE AND JUDICIAL RESPONSES TO CYBERBULLYING. Turbert, Kevin // Seton Hall Legislative Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p651
The article examines the effectiveness of the legislation and educational policies in New Jersey in fighting cyberbullying. It examines the case law that aims to determine how school district manage off-campus cyberbullying conflicts. It also suggests a comprehensive community strategy for...