- Brand strength lures corporations. Ingebretsen, Mary // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct96, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p13
Reports on several high-end consumer product companies which were utilized by corporations in the United States. Why high-end companies wanted business to business sales; What influenced an increase in Lands' End's corporate sales division.
- Branding experts highlight lessons of Nectar card woes. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;9/26/2002, p3
Focuses on the views of branding experts on the technical problems suffered by Nectar, a loyalty card service from Sainsbury's, Debenhams, BP and Barclaycard in Great Britain. Suspension of the online registration for the program; Value of the advertising campaign launched by the company;...
- David Shelton: Is brand image relevant to advice firms? Shelton, David // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/30/2014, p1
In this article the author views whether the brand image is relevant to the advice firms.
- OVERREACHING. Maser, Melissa // Across the Board;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
Discusses several cases of companies which expanded their product offerings. Factors to be considered when extending a brand; Failure and success of several companies which extended their brand; Dangers of extending a brand.
- Amplify Your Social Selling Strategy And Increase ROI. Dodaro, Melonie // Brand Quarterly;Nov2015, Issue 18, p54
The article discusses issues related to social selling strategy of brand name products and ways to enhance rate of return.
- Celebrity birthdays. // New Zealand Management;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p17
Presents information on the anniversaries of several business enterprises and brand-name products in New Zealand. Steinlager beer; Polaroid; Biro pen; Barbie dolls.
- The name game. Cui, Geng // China Business Review;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the impact of advertising brand name products on Chinese businesses. Product increase in consumer and durable product categories between 1995-96; Role of advertising in foreign consumer products' success; Importance of advertising in the Chinese market; Discriminating tastes of...
- Smaller companies right to shun costly ideas for relevant mailings. Bernard, Leonie // Precision Marketing;9/19/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p14
Focuses on the promotion of brand awareness by business enterprises. Consideration of the brand and marketing budget; Delivery of direct mails.
- Foreign affairs. Kilburn, David // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/29/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p20
Looks at how domestic companies compete for brand sovereignty with global businesses in China. Popularity of foreign brands in the domestic market; Competition for brand share in the country; Results of surveys on the traits used by Chinese consumers in selecting brands; Importance of learning...