Managers are Red-Hot
- Unemployment Rate Drops For Managers, Professionals. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
Reports on a decrease in the unemployment rate for managers and professionals in the U.S., as of July 2002. Information on the percentage of the decrease in unemployment rate; Reaction of executive search firm Management Recruiters International to the decrease in unemployment rates;...
- A Good Worker Remains Hard to Find. // Community Banker;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on the job market trends in the United States, according to a hiring survey by Management Recruiters International Inc. Further tightening of the job market; Difficulty in finding qualified workers; Major sources of competition for potential employees. INSET: Customers First.
- Show them the money. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p13
Highlights a hiring survey by Management Recruiters International (MRI) which revealed that most foodservice establishments are using signing bonuses as a recruitment tool to attract qualified food industry workers. Better management of salary levels; Number of foodservice hiring executives...
- Projected new `hires' in insurance industry over past... // Insurance Advocate;02/07/98, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p35
Presents the results of the survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc. on the insurance industry. Statistics on news hires of all industries; Comment of Alan R. Schonberg of MRI on the importance of new hires.
- More hires in sales and marketing arena. Pasternak, Ceel // HR Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a survey by the Sales Consultants International division of Management Recruiters International which shows that executives plan to increase their sales and marketing staff. Regions with projected increase in recruitment of sales and marketing staff.
- Online employee recruiting gains momentum. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;09/06/99, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p7
Focuses on an employment Web site launched by management recruiting firm Management Recruiter International Inc. (MRI). Applications generated by the site; Middle-management searches of the site; Response generated by employment Web sites; Advertising campaign of MRI to promote the site.
- Hiring rises in chemical industry. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/27/98, Vol. 254 Issue 4, p7
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc. on the growth of the United States chemical industry's demand for qualified executives, professionals and sales staff. Percentage of chemical companies that intend to expand their staff.
- IT's alive. Feingold, Jeff // New Hampshire Business Review;8/24/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p3
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International regarding the plans of companies in New Hampshire for their information technology (IT) department in 2001.
- Demand for Mid-level Managers Remains High. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p27
Focuses on a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International which revealed the strong demand for mid- to upper-level managers in the United States (U.S.) in 2001. Prediction Increase in the hiring levels among U.S.-based employers; Percentage of respondents that plan to increase staffs;...