- Tallying up denim day. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;01/21/99, Vol. 177 Issue 13, p11
Reports on amount raised during the third annual Lee National Denim Day, held October 9, 1998, for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Plant for the Cure campaign gains new supporters. // American Nurseryman;02/01/2001, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p14
Reports the fund-raising campaign Plant for the Cure for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation in the United States. Participation of Paul Ecke Ranch and Hines Horticulture Inc.; Introduction of a pink poinsettia as part of the campaign; Support of the industry for the program.
- Taking a swing in the fight against breast cancer. Colón, Cynthia // Caribbean Business;6/24/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p61
The article announces the second annual rally hosted by Bird Communications for the Cure golf tournament at Dorado del Mar Golf Club to support the crusade of Susan G. Komen organization in fighting breast cancer.
- Phenomenal inspiration. Gayagoy, Gabrielle; Beck, Mariko Thompson // Shape;Oct2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
Presents information on a special edition CD "Stronger Than Before" that raises funds for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Up & Running. DELOS REYES, NICOLE // Jacksonville Magazine;Oct2015, p34
The article offers information on the Race For the Cure fundraising event conducted by breast cancer organization Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation at the Metropolitan Park in Florida on October 17, 2015.
- Komen facing record-low donations, race entrants. Hilsenbeck, Kim // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/ 3/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 27, p1C
The article informs that the Texas-based nonprofit Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation has received a total fundraising amount of 45,000 U.S. dollars as of September 2012 which is low as compared to September 2011, and thereby facing problems in offering free breast health services.
- Grangers Helping Grangers. Schunnenan, Patricia // California Grange News;2011, Issue 4, p11
The author expresses gratitude to Domingo Lomboy and Mt. Hamilton Grange members for offering a 1,000 dollars check to Chris Chanoski, who has signed up for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure.
- Plant for the CURE. Delane, Marisa // American Nurseryman;04/15/2000, Vol. 191 Issue 8, p40
Features a national marketing program for the United States landscaping industry for the benefit of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Contribution of retailers and growers for the eradication of breast cancer; Benefit of the industry from cause marketing; Expansion of the visibility...
- Race for Cure sign-ups lagging last year's slow pace. Davis, Andrea Muirragui // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/15/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the belief of the officials of the national Susan G. Komen organization that the bad weather condition will impede the efforts towards recovery for the annual Race for the Cure fundraising event to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 20, 2013.