Selling Sports Bras
- SPORTS BRAS SECURE A FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN'S ATHLETICS. Lobby, Mackenzie // SGB;May/Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on sports bras, which have reportedly come a long way. It states that incidents of breasts being revealed during jogs, falling bra straps and uncomfortable chaffing gave rise to comfortable bras. Julie Baxter, vice president at Moving Comfort Inc. mentions that sports bras...
- the last word. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Sep2005, p184
Presents tips on selecting sport brassieres. Information Support Factor system of Berlei; Comparison between the support provided by cross-back bras and traditional bra straps; Recommended sport brassieres.
- Winning Sports Bras. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2014, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p72
The article offers product reviews of sports bras including the Calvin Klein Performance bra for smaller cups, a style by Nike, and a sports bra by Lululemon Athletica.
- Top 5 Essential Bodywear Tips For Fabulous Summer Fashion. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;5/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p10
The article discusses the top five essential bodywear tips for women for summer fashion including wearing a strapless bra, using seamless shapewear and using thongs.
- TRIPLE THREAT. Osborne, Jonathan Ashley // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 41, WWD MAGIC p40
Reports on trends in women's casual wear in the U.S. as of August 25, 2003. Effect of weather on seasonal sales; Product offerings from various vendors; Expansion of consumer services.
- Best Dressed. // Essence (Time Inc.);
Several photographs of women's clothes and undergarments are presented, including the minimizer legacy lace underwire bra from Playtex Secrets, silk dress with ruched bodice from Tadashi and smooth thigh slimmer from Barely There.
- Bra Bummers. // Cosmopolitan;Jul2008, Vol. 244 Issue 7, p192
This article focuses on signs of an ill-fitting brassiere. Sign include an aching back or shoulders, tender breasts, and redness under the breasts. Fitting problems include a too-large band size, over-sized cups, worn out fabric in the cups, and not enough padding near the underwire. To achieve...
- The perfect fit. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/28/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 17, p52
The article presents information on the right fit of a brassiere. The center should lie flat against the sternum. A gap means a woman is wearing a brassier that is too small. The band around the body should be firm but comfortable. Underwires should lie flat against your rib cage and not dig in....
- DOES YOUR UNDERWEAR NEED AN OVERHAUL? // O, The Oprah Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p186
The article suggests functional and stylish lingerie for strapless/backless dresses, gowns and practical gym gear. When buying gym-friendly underwear, go for bras with cups and, if necessary, underwire plus thin seamless panties. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep the body cool and dry. When...