Five Realities of Retail Video Surveillance
- PLUG N' PLAY DEVICE FOR IP VIDEO DEPLOYMENT. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p175
The article offers brief information on the raxberiMP plug n' play device from GVI Security Inc.
- SERVER, SWITCH, STORAGE & SOFTWARE IN 1 SMALL IP DEVICE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p156
The article evaluates the razberi Internet Protocol (IP) device from GVI Security Inc.
- HIGH ZOOM CAMERA INSTALLS IN JUST 10 MINUTES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p156
The article evaluates the SmartDome camera system from Samsung Group and GVI Security Solutions Inc.
- SOFTWARE MAKES CONFIGURATION EASY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p96
The article evaluates the AutoIP, video management software for network video IP devices from Samsung and GVI Security.
- EAS progress: Move to office corridors. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p55
Looks at the expanded use of electronic article surveillance (EAS) to include building corridors as a means of access control while tracking corporate assets. Popularity of source tagging; Sensormatic Electronics Corp.'s contract to be the exclusive provider of EAS systems to Giant Eagle...
- Three Ways to Sell Video to the Government. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2009 Supplement, p19
The article discusses factors to consider when selling video surveillance systems and equipment to the U.S. government. Mike Capulli of Samsung/GVI Security, suggests to not limit thinking to the federal government as a single order from state and municipal governments can include hundreds of...
- Interface More Components in Surveillance Solution. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p148
The article reports on the specification of ipConfigure's specification of Barix Barionet IP control and monitoring devices into Internet Protocol (IP) surveillance systems according to its Enterprise Surveillance Manager software.
- PROJECTS in the News. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p128
The article offers news briefs related to security systems projects in the U.S. The Major League Soccer stadium and waterfront complex incorporates a networked surveillance system based on Internet protocol from Panasonic System Solutions Company. Meanwhile, the University at Buffalo distributes...
- PRODUCTS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p122
Features a selection of security equipment. Miniature ceiling/wall camera; Interchangeable micro cameras; Programmable electronic cylindrical lock; Digital recording and storage; C-bus communications platform.