- Genital reconstruction in exstrophy patients. Nerli, R. B.; Shirol, S. S.; Guntaka, Ajay; Patil, Shivagouda; Hiremath, Murigendra B. // Indian Journal of Urology;Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p280
Introduction: Surgery for bladder exstrophy has been evolving over the last four to five decades. Because survival has become almost universal, the focus has changed in the exstrophy-epispadias complex to improving quality of life. The most prevalent problem in the long-term function of...
- vas defÂ·erÂ·ens. // American Heritage Student Science Dictionary;2009, p360
The term "vas deference" refers to either of two ducts through which sperm passes from a testis to the urethra.
- phallic. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1766
A reference entry for the term "phallic" is presented, which means concerning the penis.
- phalliform. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1766
A reference entry for the term "phalliform" which means shaped like a penis is presented.
- Say Hello to My Little Friend. Carlson, Ron // Esquire;Jun99, Vol. 131 Issue 6, p70
Focuses on the penis. Discussion on the relationship between a man and his private parts; Purpose of penis; Physiology of penis.
- ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION QUERY RAISED BY WIDOWER'S NEW RELATIONSHIP. Wynne-Jones, Melanie // Pulse;2/8/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p60
The article discusses a case study on a 73-year-old man in Great Britain who experienced erectile dysfunction (ED) during an unsuccessful sexual relation with his partner. Causes of ED are performance anxiety, vascular problems and unresolved grief issues. Loss of morning erections suggest a...
- The monkey gland treatment. // GP: General Practitioner;10/21/2002, p70
Focuses on various methods for the treatment of male generative glands of apes. Process adopted in Vornoff's method; Clinical results of the Steianch's method.
- Words We've Never Printed Before: Penis Pop Quiz! // Glamour;May2011, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p272
A quiz which asks readers to match the man to the quote about his private parts, is presented.
- Anatomy 101: The prostate. Gallia, Katherine; Althoff, Susanne // Natural Health;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p35
Provides information on the prostate gland, a part of the male reproductive system. Function; Shape, size and color; Location; Percentage of men who do not know where the prostate is.