Federal listeriosis investigation has limited mandate
- Technical Specialist Postings. Carrière, Louise // Liaison: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency Magazine;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) technical specialists at key international posts.
- Asian long-horned beetle find. // Landscape Trades;Jan2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p74
The article reports that an Asian long-horned beetle (ALHB) has been found in an industrial area in Mississauga, Ontario, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Harper resigns Commons seat. Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/27/97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p43
States that Reformer Party member of Parliament in Canada, Stephen Harper, resigned his Calgary West Commons Seat in January 1997. Reason why he stepped down from his post.
- Series of announcements made during PM's Arctic tour. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/31/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p2
The article focuses on the announcements made by the federal government in Northwest Territories during the Arctic tour of Prime Minister Stephen Harper in August 2011 including the extension of territorial health system sustainability initiative, extended supplementary funding for in-territory...
- Canada's Stephen Harper: All He Has Is Fear Itself. GRAY, OWEN // Moderate Voice;3/26/2011, p1
A blog by columnist Owen Gray is discussed in which he comments on the fall of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
- Cree walkers show more courage than Harper. BONSPIEL, STEVE // Eastern Door;3/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article focuses on the hate of the Canada's youth against Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada and the leader of the conservative party.
- PM visit confirmed. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/14/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will attend a public event in Hay River, Northwest Territories on August 20, 2013, and a Conservative party luncheon will be organized at the Hay River Golf Course, for which members of the public have been asked to pre-register.
- EDITORIAL: A cry for their beloved country. // South Asian Post;12/6/2012, p22
A letter is presented from Filipino groups in Canada to Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper following his visit to Philippines.
- WELCOME, PRIME MINISTER. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/28/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p3
A photograph is presented of children who were selected to welcome Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's visit to Hay River, Northwest Territory.