Cash in hand
- Reply. Day, Diana; Kempson, Kris; Troy, Graeme; Turnbull, Shann; Venkatramani, Ramani; Cameron, Greg // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/17/2015, p35
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Women on Boards: Men Must Lead by Example in Debate on Gender Diversity," "What Tsipras Has in Common with Abbott" and "Landlord Tax Break Should Be Reviewed."
- ENTERPRISE SPIRIT. HODGE, NEIL // Accountancy;Jun2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1414, p35
The article questions whether government proposals for enterprise zones are enough to revive businesses in England in 2011. It reports on the government's attempt to encourage business growth through tax relief and cuts to bureaucracy, while accountants and tax experts remain skeptical that the...
- Small businesses miss out on most fed tax incentives. Kamerick, Megan // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/6/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p32
Focuses on the impact of federal tax incentives on small businesses in the U.S. Implications of the September 11 terrorist attacks for the operation of local small businesses; Attention of the government on the economic downturn in the national economy; Depreciation on the value of automobiles.
- Howard gets preference. // BRW;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p89
Reports on the `Business Review Weekly' magazine's survey of small business owners concerning their choices for the next Australian prime minister. Preference for John Howard as the next premier; Belief in Liberal Party's business policies.
- Mass. panel proposes steps to cut uninsured. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;10/2/95, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p16
Reports that a Massachusetts commission endorsed a system of employer tax credits for small businesses. System as a way of decreasing the number of uninsured low-income workers; Expansion of Medicaid program eligibility to families and individuals with low incomes; Description of the tax...
- President's Policies Strengthen Small Business. Barreto, Hector V. // San Diego Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p35
Reports the reformation of government regulation on small business in the U.S. Simplification of the tax code and accounting procedures; Enhancement of contracting opportunities for microeconomics; Impact of tax incentives on entrepreneurs.
- Mind the gap. // Credit Management;Jan2010, p9
The article reports that the lack of credit information relating to small and medium sized businesses are affecting the economic recovery in Great Britain.
- Economic Recovery Must Begin With Small Businesses. DeMaio, Carl // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p39
In this article the author explains the significant role of small business in the effort for economic recovery of the city of San Diego, California.
- Legislative wish lists conservative. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);12/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 25, pA1
The article reports that the civic and government entities in Washington are hoping to depend on the funding for several big projects in the state. As stated, in the upcoming session, Greater Spokane Inc. (GSI) will advocate keeping state tax incentives in place for businesses and employers. GSI...