- Sprucing Up a Web Site. Goldsborough, Reid // Community College Week;4/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p17
Presents guidelines in updating a Web site. Programs that can be used in creating and maintaining a Web site; Considerations in creating a Web site; Reasons for redesigning a Web site.
- Yay, Teamwork. DiNucci, Darcy // Print;May/Jun99, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the problems associated with creating Web sites. Communication problems on a Web design teams; Important ways to document steps in the Web site building process; Two key players in envisioning and realizing a Web site; Reason Amazon.com is popular.
- Top 10 recommendations on building scalable, high-performance Web sites. Gomolski, Barb // InfoWorld;01/15/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p70
Presents tips for building scalable, high-performance Web sites.
- DIY web site without coding. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Jul2011, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p93
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating web sites with the help of the web designing software Incomedia WebSite X5 Smart v8.
- Tabbed panels In Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p75
The article offers step-by-step instructions for customizing tabbed panels for a smart and sophisticated look on the web site.
- Simplifying a site using colour and design. Fox, Caroline; Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Sep2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p84
Outlines the task of simplifying a Web site with the use of colors and design. Factors to consider in modifying a Web site; Steps on making a makeover plan; Description of the makeover process.
- THE NEXT BIG THING. Dredge, Stuart // Photo District News;Aug2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, pPIX8
Forecasts trends in Web site development.
- Finishing Touches. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Jul2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p110
Discusses how to build a business Web site. Importance of understanding how search engines work; Search engines that make use of human-powered information; Software applications designed to remove unwanted clutter from the Web site; Main way to ensure that the Web site is usable for the...
- TECH TALK. // Special Education Technology Practice;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p31
The article provides an answer to a question on the creation of a web page.