- Yay, Teamwork. DiNucci, Darcy // Print;May/Jun99, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the problems associated with creating Web sites. Communication problems on a Web design teams; Important ways to document steps in the Web site building process; Two key players in envisioning and realizing a Web site; Reason Amazon.com is popular.
- Tabbed panels In Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p75
The article offers step-by-step instructions for customizing tabbed panels for a smart and sophisticated look on the web site.
- Simplifying a site using colour and design. Fox, Caroline; Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Sep2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p84
Outlines the task of simplifying a Web site with the use of colors and design. Factors to consider in modifying a Web site; Steps on making a makeover plan; Description of the makeover process.
- THE NEXT BIG THING. Dredge, Stuart // Photo District News;Aug2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, pPIX8
Forecasts trends in Web site development.
- Finishing Touches. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Jul2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p110
Discusses how to build a business Web site. Importance of understanding how search engines work; Search engines that make use of human-powered information; Software applications designed to remove unwanted clutter from the Web site; Main way to ensure that the Web site is usable for the...
- TECH TALK. // Special Education Technology Practice;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p31
The article provides an answer to a question on the creation of a web page.
- Staking Your Claim On the Web. Goldsborough, Reid // Community College Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p13
Focuses on creating Web site for small business. Cost of Web site; Businesses that offer help in making Web site; Information on Trellix Web, a Hypertext Markup Language program for making Web site.
- Web applications often fail to scale, much to the chagrin of CEOs. Tweney, Dylan // InfoWorld;07/05/99, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p44
Discusses the complexity of building, launching and managing a Web site. Some findings of a survey of Web developers and information technology managers by the Newport Group; Reason for the delay of the relaunching of the Web site of `InfoWorld' magazine.
- Web Site ReDesign Knowing when it's time. Elges, Mary // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p74
Presents information on redesigning a company's Web site. Keys to meeting Web standards; Importance of knowing the target audience of your Web site, in changing the way your site looks and the technologies you use to develop the site; Significance of balancing complexity with maintenance in...
- Sprucing Up a Web Site. Goldsborough, Reid // Community College Week;4/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p17
Presents guidelines in updating a Web site. Programs that can be used in creating and maintaining a Web site; Considerations in creating a Web site; Reasons for redesigning a Web site.