Ancient Rome 2.0
- Fight Club. Faris, Stephan // Time International (Asia Edition);5/16/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 19, p52
The article offers travel information for tourists visiting the Colosseum in Rome, Italy which includes tour details and notable views to be expected.
- A Visit to the Colosseum. Goerke-Shrode, Sabine // Appleseeds;Dec2000, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p10
Describes the Flavian Amphitheater in ancient Rome, the venue for gladiator fights.
- Tourists are becoming gladi-haters. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/21/2002, Issue 2536, p24
Reports on tourists' complaints against the gladiators found at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
- Here I Sit. Masiel, David // Writing on the Edge;Fall2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of pondering the nature and power of graffiti and visiting the Flavian Amphitheatre or also known as Colosseum in Italy.
- Row over Colosseum restoration. // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p25
The article reports on the rowing bid to be held for the restoration of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy after specialized restoration firms complained about general building contractors instead of trained restorers taking the work.
- THE MAGNIFICENT COLOSSEUM. Baker, Rosalie F. // Calliope;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
- What a Structure? Baker, Charles F. // Calliope;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
Presents information on the construction of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
- WHAT'S IN A NAME? Baker, Rosalie F. // Calliope;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p9
Presents information on how the Amphitheatrum Flavium in Rome, Italy came to be known as the Colosseum.
- ON THe Net. Baker, Chip // Calliope;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on several Web sites providing information on the Colosseum in Rome.