- CNOOC Announces Record High Interim Perfomance. // China Chemical Reporter;9/1/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p7
The article presents information on the record high performance by CNOOC Limited. On August 25, 2004 CNOOC Limited announced that for the six months ended June 30, 2004, net profit increased to RMB 7.0 billion, a 11.2 percent year-on-year increase from RMB 6.3 billion. The company's Board of...
- Price rises to continue as BG ups profits 43 per cent. // Utility Week;8/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the financial performance of exploration and production group BG for the second quarter of 2005. Increase in half-year net profit; Projected gas prices according to CEO Frank Chapman; Second quarter operating profit in liquefied natural gas.
- Transports near crucial high. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/22/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on the current performance of stocks in the U. S. market. It is observed that stocks have strengthened. This means that there is lower energy prices and expectations of solid corporate profits. Relative to this, the Dow Transports registered an all-time high of...
- Gazprom: tumbling profits compound investment challenges. // MarketWatch: Energy;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that Gazprom may have to reconsider its long-term investment decisions due to falling profits. It is stated that the reason behind the decline in profit is due to weak gas prices, fall in demand, rising debt levels and the dispute with Ukraine. It mentions that Gazprom's...
- Statoil first quarter profits buoyed by high gas prices. // Utility Week;5/13/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Norwegian energy company Statoil in 2004. Impact of higher gas prices on the company's profits; Plan of the company to develop a possible pipeline link for a liquefied natural gas terminal in Poland; Percentage of stocks owned by the Norwegian government...
- NGLs come back to earth. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p23
Reports on the return of natural gas liquid (NGL) prices to seasonal levels in February 1997. Spot butane; Spot propane; Mixed feelings of olefins and polymers producers about the price decline.
- NGL prices drop. // Chemical Week;8/23/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p36
Reports that North American prices for natural gas liquids are declining in proportion to the decreases in crude oil and petroleum products, according to Purvin & Gertz International. Forecast of end of ethane price decline.
- Feedstock energy. // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p54
Reports on the surge in prices of natural gas liquids. West Texas Intermediate crude price as of November 1996; Rise in butane price.
- Ethane: 25 Cts/Gal? // Chemical Week;10/15/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 39, p35
Provides information on the prices increases of natural gas and natural gas liquids in North America. Price increase in ethane on the Gulf Coast; Forecast of market watchers on prices of ethane.