Sharing With Flair
- Dr. Sun and the British. // Time;3/3/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the compliments given by Doctor Sun Yat-Sen and British authorities to each other during the arrival of the former in Hong Kong in February 1923.
- New synthesis method for magnetite nanoparticle. // Industrial Ceramics;Apr2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p70
The article presents information on a new method devised by professor Shuchen Hsieh and coworkers at National Sun Yat-sen University, for synthesizing magnetite nanoparticles.
- Monumentality in Nanjing's Sun Yat-sen Memorial Park. MUSGROVE, CHARLES D. // Southeast Review of Asian Studies;2007, Vol. 29, p1
This article explores the changing perceptions of monumentality on Nanjing's Purple Mountain, location of the Sun Yat-sen Memorial National Park, which was constructed during the early years of the Nationalist Era in China (1927-49). Monumentality refers to the characteristics that cause an...
- No such Sun Yat-sen. Thomsen, Neil L. // Chinese America: History & Perspectives;1997, p16
Focuses on the Immigration and Naturalization Service case file of China's revolutionary leader, Sun Yat-Sen. Search for the file of Sun Yat-Sen; Outwitting of immigration officials to gain entry in 1904; Information on United States and official Peking policies and attitudes toward Sun Yat-Sen.
- The New Issue Of The Week. Kent, David A. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;12/29/2000, Vol. 187 Issue 26, p14
Focuses on the postage stamp booklet released by the Republic of the Marshall Islands on November 12, 2000 in tribute to Sun Yat-sen, the founder of modern China.
- The Week. // New Republic;3/8/22, Vol. 30 Issue 379, p27
Presents an American perspective on various domestic and international political developments. Expectation of France that the United States will wait until the Germans pay the French half of the German war indemnity before demanding payment from her; Convention in China that was called by a...
- Sun Yat'Sen and Christianity. D'Elia, Paschal M. // America;9/19/1931, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p561
The article focuses on the attitude and beliefs of Dr. Sun Yat-sen towards Christianity, and offers information about the Christianity in China. It presents evidentiary documents attesting the Christianity in China, the Christian beliefs and practices of D. Sun Yat-sen. It relates how Dr. Sun...
- Sun Yat-Sen. // Bonsai Journal;Summer2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p16
Features the Doctor Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese garden in Vancouver, British Columbia. Difference between the Chinese garden and other western gardens; Characteristics of the garden; Background on Doctor Sun Yat-Sen.
- Hu Jintao Claims the Communist Party Is Sun Yat-sen's Most Faithful Successor. // Chinascope;Jan/Feb2012, Issue 55, p50
The article reports on the claim by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) chairperson Hu Jintao that the party is the most faithful successor of the 1911 Revolution leader Sun Yat-sen.