- Vedanta charity gift. // Eastern Eye;10/3/2014, Issue 1271, p14
The article reports on the declaration of Anil Agarwal, the controller of Vedanta Resources PLC, to donate 75 percent of his family's wealth to charity.
- ALL Mine. Freedman, Michael; Kroll, Luisa; Goldman, Lea // Forbes Global;3/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p62
Features Indian billionaire businessman Anil Agarwal. Success story of Agarwal; Expansion plans of Agarwal for his company, Vedanta Resources; Difficulties encountered by Agarwal when he bought the metals business Bharat Aluminum from the Indian government in 2000.
- 'Now We Are Bleeding'. // India Today;9/20/2010, p2
An excerpt from an interview with Anil Agarwal, founder and chairman of Vedanta Resources, is presented.
- Vedanta's Zambia copper row. // Eastern Eye;8/8/2014, Issue 1263, p16
The article reports that diversified miner Vedanta Resources PLC chairman Anil Agarwal has announced to investigate its Zambian copper mining business which is facing protests over alleged tax evasion.
- JUST WONDERING ... Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;3/23/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p30
The article presents information on the delay of the Vedanta University Project in Orissa, India. The project deals with the construction of a 8,000 acre university on the Konark-Puri Marine Drive in Orrisa. Vedanta Resources PLC chairman, Anil Agarwal said that the delay is due to problems...
- Vedanta to merge units. // Eastern Eye;6/19/2015, Issue 1307, p17
The article focuses the announcement from Anil Agarwal, owner of conglomerate Vedanta Resources, regarding his plan to merge Vedanta with private oil producer Cairn India.
- Asarco-Vedanta still talking but no hurry. // Inside Tucson Business;3/9/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p5
The article reports that India's Vedanta Resources PLC may finally come to terms on a deal with Asarco LLC in Tucson, Arizona. Its chairman, Anil Agarwal, notes that the company is still talking without timetable. However, it is keen to complete the deal in a matter of days. It points out that...
- Vedanta vouches $30-bn investment in India. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;1/18/2015, p7
The article reports on investments of over 30 billion US dollars in India by mining firm Vedanta Resources and presents views of Anil Agarwal, firm's Chairman, about investment in businesses like zinc and aluminum.
- The Man Who Would Be King. Mukherjee, Amit // Business Today;12/2/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p220
The article presents a profile of Indian entrepreneur Anil Agarwal. He has been in the metal trading industry for the last 30 years. Recently he raised $825 (Rs 3,300 crore) million by listing his metal trading company Vedanta Resources PLC on the London Stock Exchange. Agarwal is now plans to...