- "PLAYBOY'S" NEW YORK P.R. IS A CASUALTY OF THE EDITORIAL SHIFT TO CHICAGO. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/26/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that "Playboy" magazine's print/online editorial is being merged under Jimmy Jellinek and is being switched from New York to its corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. However, it is noted that editorial director Chris Napolitano would not relocate to Chicago due to...
- NEW "MAXIM" EDITOR JIMMY JELLINEK FACES A "COMPLEX" CHALLENGE. // Media Industry Newsletter;5/15/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the promotion of Jimmy Jellinek as editor of "Maxim," a periodical published by Dennis Publishing USA Co. Highlights of Jellinek's editorial career.
- The Playboy pin-up. MALLETT, DELWYN // Octane;Feb2016, Issue 152, p160
The article informs offers information related to editorial planning of the journal "Octane" with recent announcement by the publishers of Playboy magazine that it will no longer carry photographs of naked women. Topics discussed include an extraordinary period of prosperity being experienced by...
- Think Clean. // Time;3/3/1967, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on the success of the "Playboy" magazine in the U.S. It started with a 70,000 press run in 1953 and in 1967, the magazine has four million circulation. The basis of its success is the nude or seminude photograph that editor Hugh Hefner has made respectable in the prints....
- Grub Street Revisited All work and low pay make freelancing a dull joy. // Time;4/10/1978, Vol. 111 Issue 15, p75
The article offers information on the low payment of freelancers who write for magazines in the U.S. It says that there are several freelancers who work for magazines, providing editors with lesser incentive to increase their payment. It adds that the rates for articles in biggest-circulation...
- Mating game. // Billboard;7/31/93, Vol. 105 Issue 31, p53
Presents a photograph of `Playboy' magazine's Playmates and executives at the magazine's 40th anniversary celebration at the Video Software Dealers Association (VSDA) convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Jimmy Jellinek. Saphir, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;11/2/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p23
The article presents information about Jimmy Jellinek, editorial director of Playboy magazine and Playboy.com, published by Playboy Enterprises Inc. Jellinek says that he always wanted to be a journalist. He started his career as an assistant at Rolling Stone. He was hired by Dennis Publishing...
- Media Watch. Nessl, Steve // Dealernews;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the `Playboy' magazine's inclusion of a two-page spread dedicated to state-of-the-art motorcycles in its May 2000 issue. Notable motorcycle models featured in the article.
- Nursing care plan for the postop continent ileostomy patient. Searle, Linda // RN;Jan84, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p50
No abstract available.