- Natori Web Site Off To Strong Start. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 100, p13
The article offers information about the electronic commerce web site launched by the firm Natori Co. on April 24, 2008. According to Ken Natori, vice president of finance at Natori Co., the website has sold items including the Africa Chemise by Josie Natori for $250, the Dynasty pajama for...
- Josie Natori. // Town & Country;Nov2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5330, p113
The article features the founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Natori Co., Josie Natori.
- Natori Inks Eyewear Pact. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/4/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 93, p11
The article reports that Natori Co. has signed a licensing agreement with Zyloware Eyewear to market distribute and manufacture Natori Eyewear. The collection of ophthalmic frames, designed by Josie Natori, chief executive officer of the Natori Co., will be available at retail outlets in August...
- Natori to Launch Josie Foundations. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 20, p13
The article reports on a licensing agreement entered into by Natori Co. with Dana-co Apparel Group. The deal is a further extension of the Natori firm's existing licensing pact with Dana-co to manufacture and merchandise bras by Natori and Josie Natori, as well as microfiber undies that are...
- Natori plans Southeast Asia distribution. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/12/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 113, p12
Reports that Natori Co. is developing plans for distribution in Southeast Asia. Fashion show by Josie Natori in the Philippines; Opening of Manila's Natori boutique; Retail franchises in the region.
- The Best Looks of a Strong Spring. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/23/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 99, p9
Focuses on the demand for products, innovative fabrics and fashion merchandise. Importance of color; Comments from Josie Natori, co-chairman of Natori Co.; Two items that received `excellent reaction' for spring 1998; Retail sales in the United States of women's daywear panties.
- Natori's brand push. Friedman, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/2/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 40, p12
Reports on designer Josie Natori's expansion of her ready-to-wear collection for fall as part of a strategy to become a multisegment apparel brand. Appointment of Kathy Nedorostek as president and chief executive officer of the Natori Co.; Joseph P. Stafiniak's appointment as president of...
- INTIMATE NOTES. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/2/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 22, p37
Provides information on the Partners in Excellence Award received from Nordstrom Inc. by Natori Co. in the U.S. in 2004. Remarks from Natori founder Josie Natori on the recognition of the company; Background of the company.
- NATORI AT 30: LAYERING ON THE LUXE. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/22/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 85, p10
The article reports on the expansion of the brands of Natori Co. Josie Natori is taking her luxury goods to new heights in the form of home accessories, such as hand-embroidered and appliqued silk bedcovers and throws that coordinate with silk kimonos and caftans woven with gold or silver...