VC Faces Street Backlash in Congress Run
- Murphy selected to run on Independence line. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/21/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 171, p7
The article reports on the candidacy of Scott Murphy under the banner of Independence party for the 20th Congressional District in New York.
- SYNACOR LANDS $6.5 MIL. Bloom, David // Daily Variety;3/31/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 61, p6
Reports on Internet content syndicator Synacor's receipt of the Series C investments. Investors in Synacor; Uses of the funding.
- Akamai, Synacor, Verizon Unveil TV Everywhere Service. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/18/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p10
The article reports that during the National Convention of Broadcasters held in Las Vegas, Nevada in April 2011, Synacor, Akamai and Verizon showcased their TV Everywhere services, which simplifies the transfer of audiovisual content on computers, tablets and hand held devices.
- Technology companies-services. // Buffalo Law Journal;4/28/2014, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p16
No abstract available.
- Synacor Stokes OTT Flames, Buying NimbleTV. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;1/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of NimbleTV by technology firm Synacor to build a robust over-the-top content (OTT) platform for its multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) partners and presents views of Himesh Bhise, chief executive officer (CEO) Synacor, on the same.
- Deal Of The Day... // CT Daily;1/24/2013, p1
The article informs that Synacor Inc., a provider of cloud-based services and Cable ONE Inc., a provider of cable television network, have expanded their contract in order to provide the HBO GO and the MAX GO services to their subscribers by using the cloud computing services of Synacor.
- Synacor, Akamai team for TV Everywhere demo. // CED;May/Jun2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the initiative of Synacor Inc. and Akamai to combine their technologies to improve television (TV) everywhere-type services and demonstrate it at the NAB show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Synacor Targets App Economy. // Multichannel News;5/7/2012, Issue 19, p28
The article offers information on the HTML5 multidevice strategy application from Synacor Inc.
- Murphy, Gibson to appear together in Glens Falls. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/25/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 201, p2
The article reports on the participation of U.S. Representatives Scott Murphy and Chris Gibson at the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Organization meeting in Glens Falls, New York in 2010.