- Medicare workshop planned for Jan. 24. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on the Medicare workshop proposed by the Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation, in partnershhip with the Lutheran Sunset Ministries and the Clifton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, to be held at the Clifton Civic Center in Clifton, Texas on January 24, 2012.
- MDS 3.0: Still not mastered. Berklan, James M. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Feb2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the 5th Annual McKnight's Online Expo, featuring topics related to Medicare programs to be held on March 23-24, 2011 in the U.S.
- Count on Complete Coding Education in 2010. // O&P Almanac;Feb2010, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p34
The article offers information on the first "Mastering Medicare: Advanced Coding & Billing Techniques," seminar of 2010, to be held in Atlanta, Georgia, on February 18-19, 2010.
- Master Medicare Enrollment Procedures-- Join the Audio Conference November 14. // O&P Almanac;Sep2012, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on the AOPAversity Mastering Medicare Audio Conference to be held on November 14, 2012.
- Medicare Advantage Strategic Business Symposium addresses key issues. // Caribbean Business;10/21/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p40
The article offers information about the Medicare Advantage Strategic Business Symposium to be held in Puerto Rico from November 1-2, 2010.
- ABILITY Network Inc to Highlight New Medicare Claims Solution Ste for Hospice & Home Health Care Agencies at National Association of Home Care and Hospice Conference in Las Vegas Oct 1 - 5. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/30/2011, Vol. 21, p655
The article offers information on the National Association of Home Care and Hospice conference to be held on October 1-5, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Register Now: Learn How to Pass Supplier Inspection. // O&P Almanac;Feb2010, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p34
The article offers information on Medicare audio conference titled "Hints on Passing Your Supplier Inspection," to be held on February 10, 2010.
- Learn the Ins and Outs of ABNs--Join the Audio Conference August 15. // O&P Almanac;Jul2012, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p40
The article offers information on the AOPAversity Mastering Medicare audio conference on August 15, 2012 that will focus on and cover the basics of when to use an Advanced Beneficiary Notices (ABN) form.
- Frost hosts senior health forum. Gardner, Natalie // Business Press;11/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p9
Looks at the forum that outlines Medicare operations resulting from the Balanced Budget Act of 1997 held at Dallas, Texas. Medicare choices for seniors; Changes made by the bill; Forum speakers; Information on Medicare+Choice program.