Simmons: Employment Status and Books
- 2006 Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings. // Labour Market Trends;Dec2006, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p407
The article focuses on the increase in the median gross weekly earnings for full-time employee jobs on adult rates whose pay was not affected by absence in Great Britain in April 2006 according to the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE). The median hourly earnings, excluding overtime, has...
- College offers part-time PhD. // Horticulture Week;8/27/2010, p9
The article reports on the search of Moulton College for an associate lecturer for a part-time doctor in Northampton, England.
- HOW CAN I FIND PART-TIME HELP? Clark, Donald // Handmade Business;Sep2015, Vol. 41 Issue 473, p34
The article presents questions and answers related to entrepreneurship which include searching for part-time employees, and consolidating jewelry and display furniture business between husband and wife.
- The (Semi) Retired Planner. Lieberman, William // Planning;Dec2014, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p28
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences as a part-time employee for a 15-person transportation consulting company.
- Health Care Benefits: Eligibility, Coverage and Exclusions. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Feb2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p23
The article reports on the results of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans' Survey & Sample Series. It revealed that almost all employer respondents offer health care benefits to full-time employees and nearly half offer benefits to part-time employees. Adopted and biological...
- Effect of Job Type on Perspective Index: A Case of Mito Shinkin Bank. Yukihiko OKADA; Nobuyuki INAMIZU // Annals of Business Administrative Science;12/15/2014, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p315
In this study, all employees (including part-time employees) of a shinkin bank were surveyed using the organizational activation diagnostic tool "oractika," developed by Takahashi (1997). Similar to Takahashi (2014), the results of the survey confirmed a mostly linear, positive relationship...
- New Zealand employers among most flexible for older workers. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p79
The article reports on the move by the New Zealand employers on giving opportunity to older individuals to work part-time rather than retiring. The move reflects on the shortage of skilled workers in the country as reported by Robert Half, a global recruitment company, on an international survey...
- A Comparison of Hourly Wage Rates for Full- and Part-Time Workers by Occupation, 2007. Pongrace, David M.; Zilberman, Alan P. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2009, p1
The article presents a comparative study on the hourly wage rates of full-time and part-time workers according to occupation in the U.S. It notes the use of significant test for the identification of the occupation by looking at civilian occupations from the 2007 National Compensation Survey. It...
- Employers Not Talking to Part-Timers About ACA. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p173
The article reveals that many part-time workers are confused about the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are not getting information from their employers. According to the author, a survey by The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated found that 71 percent of part-time workers have...