Gravitating Toward A Location Platform
- Gravitate enters deal with CPS. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p32
Focuses on the partnership signed by Gravitate Inc. with Cambridge Positioning Systems (CPS) Ltd. of England for a software solution program. Use of Gravitate Platform in the network technology of CPS; Significance of the software solution to the wireless network operators in England.
- Ashahi licenses TCSI software. // Electronic News;10/2/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2085, p56
Informs that TCSI Corp., based in Berkeley, California, has entered into a licensing agreement with Asahi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Asahi Kasei Microsystems (Ashahi/AKM) for TCSI's IS-136 digital cellular software.
- Cheap, fast and easy. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;03/09/98, Vol. 234 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on modular software products unveiled during Wireless '98 for wireless billing and customer care applications. American Management Systems' Tapestry platform; Software solutions from Logica and LHS.
- Wireless services and software applications. Converse, Caryn // PC Week;11/28/94, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p121
Presents a chart showing information about wireless services and software applications. Company; Product; Ship date; Bundled PCMCIA cards; Application type supported; Methods of third-party application integration; Area of coverage; Additional features; Price.
- Voice Mobility in deal with DBFT Continuum. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the distribution agreement between United States telecommunication companies Voice Mobility International Inc. and DBFT Continuum Communications Corp., under which Voice Mobility's Unified Communications wireless telecommunication software suite will be available in the Pacific Northwest.
- MS Mobilizes Mobile Devices. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;04/30/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p7
Reports that Microsoft will launch a sampling tour for its Mobile Devices unit that includes software for handheld and wireless communication products. Schedule of the sampling tour; Microsoft products featured in the sampling tour.
- Next-gen Products Multilingual. // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p30
Reports on a generation of software products from WordWalla Inc. that enables device makers and wireless carriers to offer users the ability to create and view content in several languages.
- Niragongo Gushes Lava. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p21
Introduces Lava Platform, a carrier grade platform designed to enhance the navigation and speed of the mobile Internet unveiled by wireless software company Niragongo Technologies Inc. Features of the Lava Platform; Applications included.
- Platform Promises Performance. // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the wireless application protocol (WAP) probe added by Platform Computing Inc. to its SiteAssure software. Features of the probe; Benefits offered by SiteAssure to computer networks.