Portal Sees Clearly Now
- Portal Software to Target CLEC/DSL and Other Broadband Markets. // Tele-Service News;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the Infranet software from Portal Software Inc.
- Clearnet announces service for Canadian business users. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p4
Reports on the launching of Clearnet Communications Incorporated's business communications service. Purpose of the service; Use of Motorola Incorporated's integrated Digital Enhanced Network by Clearnet; Other services Clearnet plans to launch.
- Clearnet gets OK for PCS financing. // RCR;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
States that Clearnet Communications Incorporated received consent from its noteholders to borrow under vendor financing agreements. Why the finance was needed; Amendment of the definition of `vendor financing arrangements.'
- Clearnet starts automatic roaming. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p46
Reports on the launch of an automatic roaming service by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Services which will be provided to customers; Comments from George Cope, president and chief executive officer of Clearnet.
- Mike Green Card coming this July. // RCR;05/26/97, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p24
Reports on the availability of an integrated wireless service called Mike Green Card in July 1997, by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Information on Clearnet's agreement with Nextel Communications Incorporated; Terms of the agreement.
- Clearnet's Mike shows big growth. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p36
States that 11,175 subscribers were added to the Mike enhanced specialized mobile radio network during the third quarter of 1997 for the Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Number of subscribers which the Mike network supports; Number of subscribers using the Analog specialized mobile radio.
- Clearnet expands roaming to U.S. // RCR;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p69
Presents information on the introduction of a wireless roaming service by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Details on the function of the service.
- Clearnet to lease new headquarters. // RCR;01/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p19
Reports that Clearnet Communications Incorporated signed a contract to lease a building in Scarborough's Consilium Place office complex. Details on Clearnet's plans to consolidate its national headquarters; Comments from George Cope, Clearnet's president and chief executive officer; Length of...
- NightFire, Portal go the ASP way. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;04/24/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 17, p12
Introduces the application service provider (ASP) services offered by NightFire Software and Portal Software. eCustomerExpress and eSupplierExpress solutions of NightFire; Target market for eSupplierExpress; ASP billing initiative of Portal Software.