'E-hail' Your iQtaxi
- On the Road. Mara, Janis // MediaWeek;10/23/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p48
Features the iQtaxi and iQradio, the electronic services for travel and transportation from Qsent company. Specifications of the services; Information on Qsent; How to hire services from the company.
- Last-minute solution. Kurylko, Natalie // Ski;Sep98, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p42
Presents information on an Internet site for purchasing plane tickets. How the Internet service works; Benefit from the site.
- TRAVEL SITES. Stellin, Susan // Real Simple;Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p102
The article focuses on various travel web sites which provide information and tips for planning and booking vacations. It states that bing.com/travel has a price predictor which will analyze past data to tell the ticket price. It says that Hipmunk, located at hipmunk.com, help consumers sort...
- Tool time. Ng, Melissa // Travel Agent;08/18/97, Vol. 287 Issue 6, p68
Features different booking tools via the Internet or intranets for corporate travel managers. American Express' booking product called the AXI; Release by CEL Corp. of Java version of its Intranet reservations system; Launch by DirectLink Technologies of online reservation system called...
- Accessing independents. Elliott, Elaine X. // Travel Agent;05/12/97, Vol. 286 Issue 3, p25
Features World Wide Web sites that are accessible to travel agents looking for venues where they can book their clients. Inn & Outs; Accommodation Search Engine; Places to Stay. INSET: Additional B&B Web sites..
- Rail reservation Internet system to track cargo. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 119, p12
Features REZ-1, a rail equipment reservation system from TIE Technologies of Newton, Massachusetts. Purpose and benefits of the Internet application; Details on the development of REZ-1.
- saving time. // Redbook;Jun2006, Vol. 206 Issue 6, p38
The article presents tips on booking travel online. It is very important to stay focused. It is also important to first pick the travel destination and dates before searching online. Checking out the online content of popular travel guides such as frommers.com, letsgo.com, and fodors.com can...
- "Imagine high street agents providing great advice but no pressure to book. I call it Retail 2.0 -- social retailing" Jones, Derek // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/3/2008, Issue 2836, p22
The author reflects on the role of the travel agent in high street travel retailing business. He introduces the online social retailing service which he calls "Retail 2.0" that provides customer convenience in booking transactions. He explores the website features which create better-informed...
- Hungarian online booking platform launches HotelGuru.ro in Romania. // Regional Today;5/20/2014, p3
The article reports on the launch of online booking platform HotelGuru.ro by online booking site Szallas.hu, and mentions the hotel offerings by the platform and the number of bookings on the site in 2013.