Deal Strengthens Developer Network
- MOTOROLA LICENSES ITAP TO ACER COMMUNICATIONS/MULTIMEDIA INC. // Telephone IP News;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts taken by integrated communications provider Motorola to license its iTAP intelligent keypad text entry technology to Acer Communications and Multimedia Inc., which will be used by Acer in the mobile phones it builds for mobile handset vendors.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of January 3, 2000. Alliance of Cellmania.com with Yahoo! Inc.; Agreement between Motorola and Glenayre Technologies Inc.; Market trial of electronic banking service over wireless phones by Harris Bank of Chicago.
- Motorola licenses ActiveAir. // RCR;05/18/98, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p39
Discusses the licensing agreement signed by the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola Incorporated with Telogy Networks for Telogy's ActiveAir Wireless technologies. Information on Motorola's plans; Details on ActiveAir; Comments from Joseph A. Crupi, president and chief executive officer...
- Philips inks licensing contract to manufacture FLEX products. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p22
Comments on a cross-licensing agreement between Philips Electronics NV and Motorola Incorporated, which give Philips access to the FLEX products of messaging technologies. Philips Semiconductor Division to supply integrated circuits for FLEX technology; Other benefits of the deal; Initial...
- Qualcomm to design 1x modem cards for Motorola. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p72
Reports on the licensing agreement entered by Qualcomm Inc. to design cdma2000 1xEV infrastructure modem card equipment for Motorola Inc to enable high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Fluent inks pact with Motorola. // New Hampshire Business Review;01/04/99, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Fluent Inc. has announced a license agreement with Motorola expanding Motorola's use of Fluent's software throughout the company.
- Motorola Takes Them to School. Ascierto, Jerry // Electronic News;08/16/99, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p44
Reports on the license granted by Motorola to universities, for its M-CORE microprocessor architecture along with the Semiconductor Reuse Standards for system-on-a-chip design. Significance of the move; Estimated value of the grant; Information on M-CORE; Other collaborators in the licensing grant.
- Motorola, IFR sign licensing agreement. // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p53
Reports on a licensing agreement between Motorola Inc.' Commercial Government Industrial Solutions and IFR Systems Inc. for Motorola's SmartNet and SmartZone trunking protocol.
- SAFCO Technologies and Motorola enter five year licensing agreement. // Environmental Engineering;Mar98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
Reports the license agreement formed between SAFCO Technologies Inc. and Motorola as of March 1, 1998. Products licensed under the agreement; Use of the Field Test Application product of SAFCO.