ITS Triggers Privacy Debate
- Global Symposium on Connected Vehicles and Infrastructure. // UMTRI Research Review;Jan-Mar2013, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
The article offers information on the first Global Symposium on Connected Vehicles and Infrastructure hosted by the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITSA) to be held from May 14-16, 2013, at the University of Michigan.
- Suppliers unveil the future at world car-tech conference. WALSH, DUSTIN // Crain's Detroit Business;9/1/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p0003
The article offers information on the 2014 Intelligent Transportation Society (ITS) World Congress in Detroit, Michigan to be held at Belle Island, Atwater Paking Garage and Cobo Center from September 7-11, 2014.
- Connecting the Past and Future: 2014 IIS World Congress. // UMTRI Research Review;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p3
The article offers information on the 2014 World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems to be hosted by the Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) on September 7-11, 2014 in Detroit, Michigan and also offers brief information on the annual meeting 21st World Congress.
- AASHTO Signs Memo of Understanding to Create National Operations Center of Excellence. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;
The article reports that three associations signed a Memorandum of Understanding outlining a strategy for setting up a National Operations Center of Excellence. The American Association of State Highways and Transportation Officials, the Intelligent Transportation Society of America and the...
- Joining the crowd. Straight, Brian // Fleet Owner;Oct2012, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p1
The article presents the views of Scott Belcher, president at the Intelligent Transportation Society (ITS) of America, on the development of intelligent transportation solutions (ITS). Topics discussed include crowd, cloud and vehicle connectivity; big data as future of transportation; and...
- ITS World Congress. // Automotive News;9/8/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6637, p0003
The article offers information on the 21st World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems to be hosted by the Intelligent Transportation Society of America on September 8-11, 2014 in Detroit, Michigan and to focus on advances in transportation infrastructure and autonomous driving.
- TTI Sponsors Fifth Annual MBUF Symposium. Goodin, Ginger // Texas Transportation Researcher;2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses the fifth Mileage-Based User Fees (MBUF) symposium focusing on sustainable funding source for transportation that was held in Nashville, Tennessee on April 24, 2013. It informs that the symposium was sponsored by the transportation research agency Texas A&M Transportation...
- TTI Co-sponsors Global Symposium on Connected Vehicles. // Texas Transportation Researcher;2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the first annual Global Symposium on connected or electronic cars, vehicles and infrastructure co-sponsored by the Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) and Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) that was held in Ann Arbor, Michigan from May 14-16,...
- More Freeway Lanes, Rail Lines in OC's Future. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;12/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p29
Enumerates public transportation development projects in California for the year 2001. Widening of the Santa Ana Freeway; Construction of on and offramps in Costa Mesa; Redrawing of the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo bus routes; Construction of bus station in Santa Ana.