Wireless I.T. Fruitful For Motient, Yahoo!
- Yahoo! to use Motient service. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p35
Reports on an agreement between Motient Corp. and Internet content company Yahoo! Inc. under which Yahoo! will use Motient's eLink service and wireless network to provide Yahoo! users with wireless access to its content and services.
- Motient attacks consumer market with Yahoo! instant messaging. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the consumer-oriented offering of Yahoo! Inc. for Motient Corp.'s eLink two-way packet data messaging service called eLink Fortified by Yahoo!.
- Scratching The Other Back. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p32
Highlights the cooperative marketing partnership of Motient Corporation and OracleMobile. Reason for their partnership.
- Yahoo and Sky form global online news hub. Durrani, Arif // PRWeek (London);6/21/2013, p17
The article reports that Internet company Yahoo has partnered with satellite television (TV) news service Sky News to create a global online news hub for the TV program "Sky News Sunrise," which is presented by Eamonn Holmes and Charlotte Hawkins.
- Motient adds IBM customers. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p17
Reports the additional customers acquired by Motient Corp. through its deal with IBM Corp. Terms of the partnership; Commendation of IBM on the telecommunication system of Motient.
- Motient, Yahoo Offer Wireless E-Mail Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4
Reports that wireless messaging carrier Motient will team up with Yahoo! Inc. to launch eLink Fortified with Yahoo, a wireless e-mail and personal information manager service, in the United States, on November 1, 2000. Target markets for the service; Targeted retailers; Terms under the deal.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
Presents news briefs on several wireless companies in the U.S., as of April 2004. Purpose of the partnership between Wavecom SA and Orange; Information on the closed sale of common stock planned by Motient Corp.
- Motient, Bell Mobility partner on e-mail. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p24
Announces a partnership between United States network operator Motient Corp. and Canadian operator Bell Mobility to allow wireless electronic mail users to send and receive electronic mails from both countries.
- BELLSOUTH SIGNS PACT TO INTEGRATE REALPAGES.COM INTO YAHOO! // RBOC Update;May2000, p1
Reports the agreement signed between BellSouth and Yahoo!, Inc. that will feature BellSouth RealPages.com content on Yahoo! Yellow Pages for southeastern United States. Benefits of the agreement for the companies, its users, and advertisers; Comments of Gary Prophitt, BellSouth IntelliVentures...