U.S. Wireless Champion Forfeits Match-up With Nasdaq
- Verizon Files For Big IPO. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of stock planned by Verizon Wireless Incorporated. Amount expected to be raised by the IPO.
- Signal weakens for Verizon as it tries wireless IPO. McDonald, Michael // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p39
Reports on the prospects for Verizon Communications' planned initial public offering in the United States. Timing of the wireless communication provider's offering; Verizon's plans in using proceeds from the offering; Verizon's growth potential in the wireless arena.
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the issues surrounding the telecommunication industry. Law firm Kirtland and Packard has filed a lawsuit in behalf of subscribers against Verizon Wireless for disabling Bluetooth features of its Motorola v710 models. Hurray! Holding Co. Ltd. had plan to raise 91.8 million...
- Wireless Wealth Pleases Parent. // njbiz;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the decision of Verizon Communications to withdraw its registration for an initial public offering of its Verizon Wireless. Reason for the withdrawal; Percentage of increase in the cash flow of Verizon Wireless; Earnings target of Verizon Communications.
- Verizon files for $5B IPO. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p27
Reports on the amount targeted by Verizon Communications in the initial public offering of its Verizon Wireless business.
- Verizon Downplays IPO Revision. // Wireless Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p12
Focuses on reports made about Verizon Wireless' revision plans for its initial public offering (IPO) prospectus in July 2001. Statement from Jim Gerace, Verizon Wireless spokesman, about the reports; Reason for the postponement of Verizon's IPO; Information on revised filings.
- Vodafone denies rumor of Verizon IPO delay. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the denial of Vodafone PLC of the plans to delay its planned initial public offering of Verizon Wireless in London, England.
- Verizon Wireless IPO Talk Resurfaces. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the decision of Verizon Communications Inc. to launch an initial public offering (IPO) of its wireless unit by early 2002. Controversy surrounding the plan; Attribution to the decision; Financial status of the firm for the third quarter of 2001.
- Verizon's Very Busy. // Business News New Jersey;11/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p4
Announces that wireless telephone services firm Verizon Wireless is entering into stock deals prior to its initial public offering (IPO). Terms of the firm's stock deals with other telecommunication companies; Reasons behind the firm's decision to delay its IPO.