- Mixing It Up In Canada. Careless, James // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the merger of Telus Corp. with another Canadian wireless carrier Clearnet Communications. Benefit of Telus from the takeover; Impact of the combination on the Canadian wireless market; Confusion regarding the purchase of Telus.
- Telus announces Clearnet warrant acquisition offer. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p46
Reports on the announcement made by Telus Corp. to acquire warrants of Clearnet Communications Inc.
- ROGERS, TELUS TUSSLE FOR MICROCELL COMMUNICATIONS. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/27/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 18, p17
Reports that Rogers Wireless Communications has outbid Telus to acquire Microcell Communications. Comment of Rogers Communications CEO Ted Rogers regarding the deal; Role of the acquisition in strengthening Roger Wireless' appeal to the youth market in Canada.
- Canadian Telecom Heats Up. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p4
Reports on mergers in the Canadian telecommunication industry, such as Clearnet Communications Inc.'s acquisition by Telus Corp.
- Telus joins Bell Canada in No. 2 spot. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;08/28/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the acquisition of Clearnet Communications by telecommunication company Telus in Canada. Benefits gained by Telus from the deal; Market share of Telus in Canada; Reason of Telus for not rushing the acquisition. INSET: Crosstalk..
- Telus, Clearnet merger complete. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the completed merger between, Telus Corp. and Clearnet Communications Inc., which created Canada's largest wireless carrier.
- Telus plans further expansion. Tausz, Andrew // Global Wireless;May/Jun2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the expansion plans of the company Telus for its trunked radio network in Canada as of June 2001. Value of the acquisition for the firm Clearnet Communications by Telus in 2000; Number of subscribers covered by the Mike trunked radio network.
- Telus/Clearnet Merger: No Precedent, But Canadian Telecom Heats Up. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p1
Evaluates the impact of the acquisition of Clearnet Communications Inc. by Telus Corp. on the telecommunications industry in Canada.
- Telus, Clearnet team to become leading Canadian player. Smith, Hilary // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p31
Reports on Telus Corp.'s offer to acquire all the shares of Clearnet Communications Inc.