Downloadable Content Just Got Easier
- Digital River To Handle Targus Online Sales. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/8/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p40
Reports on the agreement signed by Digital River and Targus to launch the online stores of Targus in the U.S. and Great Britain. Business operations of Digital River; Reason for the selection of Digital River as partner; Significance of the deal to Digital River.
- Media Chaperone and Frima Studio debut partnership. // Multimedia Publisher;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses the partnership entered into by Media Chaperone and Frima Studio in providing parents the ability to monitor and reward their children's online gaming activity. It states that using Media Chaperone's Piggyback application while playing Frima-developed games, parents can...
- Partnership Scrubs E-Leads For Quality Control. Garritano, Anthony // National Mortgage News;11/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p27
The article reports on the partnership of Kaleidico company, provider of lead management solutions for the mortgage industry, with TARGUSInfo Corp. aimed to provide quality leads in Troy, Michigan. Under the partnership, TARGUSInfo will verify all the solutions before they even hit to the loan...
- Approaching app dev. Gomolski, Barb // InfoWorld;7/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p10
Provides information on the electronic-business application development strategy. Emergence of n-tier architectures in electronic business application; Importance of flexibility and scalability; How to evaluate an application development platform.
- E-Commerce: If it's unusable, who's going to use it? Grochow, Jerrold M. // PC Week;08/31/98, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p62
Focuses on the importance of usability for any computer software applications. The example of the difficulty the author had in changing a dial-up phone number in Microsoft Money; Why applications related to electronic commerce must be even more usable than other products.
- NEW APPS. // Music Week;6/18/2011, Issue 24, p10
The article offers news briefs related to music industry in 2011 including the partnership between RootMusic and Topspin for a new online application and the release of Songpier music application.
- Lightning Source, Digital River Ink Pact. // Publishers Weekly;1/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p173
Focuses on the partnership agreement between electronic publishing and digital fulfillment service Lightning Service and Digital River, an electronic commerce services provider. Goal of the partnership; Importance of the deal.
- EONE GROUP, IBM COLLABORATE FOR THE SMB. Lawinski, Jennifer // CRN;10/16/2006, Issue 1216, p26
The article reports on the partnership between the Omaha, Nebraska-based ISV eOne Group and IBM to help small-business (SMB) customers to successfully launch electronic commerce platforms. The ISV Advantage Initiative for the SMB in 2004 relies on the vendor's marketing and technical assistance...
- Quizlet. // TD: Talent Development;Oct2014, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p17
The article offers brief information on the Quizlet, a free online learning tool use to create flashcards, tests, and study games.