Clean Energy Needs IT Standards
- Now, for the rest of the Shapeware story. Berst, Jesse // PC Week;3/14/94, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p122
Presents the story behind the fast growth of Shapeware. Founding in 1990; Recruitment of programmers from Aldus; Obtaining of funding from Microsoft's old venture-capital firm; Hiring of Microsoft's public relations agency; Question on whether Shapeware president Jeremy Jaech is right in wanting...
- Maintaining the IT Momentum. Felice, Stephen J. // Siliconindia;Jul2008, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p46
The article presents an overview about the symposium entitled "World Congress of Information Technology" (WCIT), a large gathering of business, industry, and government leaders in technology held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The author argues that the growing capability of information technology...
- A Grand Ole Conference and Expo. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the 2003 Tech Advantage's conference and exposition in Nashville, Tennessee on February 28 to March 3. Schedule of activities; Programs; Exhibitor list.
- Gita Opens in San Antonio. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the 2003 Geospacial Information and Technology Association's conference and exposition in San Antonio, Texas on March 2-5. Schedule of activities; Social events; Information technology product offerings.
- New Java tools for Web services are unveiled at the JavaOne conference. // Computer Weekly;4/4/2002, p29
Reports the launching of Visual Studio.net during the conference of JavaOne in San Francisco, California. Development of Web services; Improvement of the programming interfaces; Enhancement of mobile application.
- IT Trail Riders get ready to Hit the Trail to Dallas, Texas soon! Jetton, Kevin // Information Executive;Mar2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p29
This article reports that the 11th Annual AITP National Collegiate Conference will be held during March 30-April 1, 2006 in Dallas, Texas at the Adam's Mark Hotel.
- IT panelists: Brag about livability. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;04/17/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p45
Cites the results of a panel discussion on information technology in Michigan during the 2000 Michigan IT Summit. Competitive advantages that Michigan can exploit to win more technology spending.
- BRANCHING OUT. Squires, Michael // Leisure & Hospitality Business;9/5/2002, p15
Highlights the 2002 Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Participants of the conference; Assessment of the property management systems; Conference theme.
- Symposium on the role of information technology in the federal government: Policies, strategies,... Holden, Stephen H.; McClure, Charles R. // Government Information Quarterly;1996, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p9
Presents information on the issue symposium `The Role of Information Technology in the Federal Government: Policies, Strategies, and Issues. What the symposium issue offers.