Brave new world
- Furniture question: How much '98 growth? Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association International's (BIFMA) 1998 projection for industry revenues. Reasons for the lower projection; Conflicting month by month shipment reports from manufacturers; Benefits of the construction boom for office furniture...
- SOHO growth slows, still strong. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p28
Predicts the sales performance of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture in the United States in 2001. Slow down of growth of the category; Linking of decline of sales of home office furniture to drop in sales of personal computers and other merchandise; Statistics on chain store sales growth;...
- RTA makers fight for space. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the market outlook for ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture products in the U.S. Impact of the consolidation at retail on the sales performance of RTA furniture; Average price points feasible for RTA; Alterations in the initiatives of RTA manufacturers for market penetration.
- Home theater attracts crowds. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p34
Reports on the projected market status of home entertainment furniture in the U.S. Influence of home theater innovations on furniture demand; Advantage of the marketing scheme of video electronic manufacturers for the furniture sector; Implications for the design of entertainment furniture.
- Behind the numbers. // Kids Today;Feb2011, p14
The article offers information on the furniture sales estimates and projections developed by the journal "Kids Today" market research and Easy Analytic Software Inc.
- Tupelo traffic steady. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
The article offers a business forecast for the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- CSIL: World furniture sales to grow 3-4%. // Furniture/Today;1/7/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p4
The article presents information on the report entitled "World Furniture Outlook 2013" released by research organization CSIL, which forecasts a global increase in furniture consumption for 2013.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...
- Contract market set to be worth Â£765m in three years. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p3
Forecast on the contract furniture market in Great Britain. Impact of project delay on the industry; Growth of the public expenditures; Increase in furniture demand in the succeeding years.