- ScS Greyhound Retail Park. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p11
Reports on the customer services at the ScS furniture store at Greyhound Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p10
Presents a shopping experience at SCS Co. in South Bank Centre in Great Britain.
- Profits soar in record year for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the record pre-tax profits experienced by furniture distributor ScS Co. in Great Britain. Percentage of turnover; Average order value; Plans in opening new stores.
- ScS looks to the south. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p4
Reports that ScS chief executive Mike Browne sent staff at the Sunderland, England, office floral tributes to celebrate the opening of the firm's floatation at 112 pounds per share.
- ScS spreads South. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the expansion of upholstery retailer ScS in Great Britain.
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.
- ...while ScS sees policy pay off. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the plans of upholstery retailer ScS to expand after the store chain's policy of concentrating on margin rather than sales increased pre-tax profits despite a drop in like for like sales.
- ScS first foots into Scotland as part of expansion plans. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p1
Reports on the entry of ScS into the retail market in Scotland. Opening of a store by ScS in Edinburgh; Fortification of the presence of the chain in the South West; Increase of the effectiveness of its advertising on the expansion of the company.
- ScS to increase investment in staff training. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Discloses the ScS furniture store chain's plan to undergo a recruitment and training drive in order to cope with its expansion program.